Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

But then I have this raging fetish for sexy brown Desi menzes... And these foine ass North Africans.... Jordanian menzes Woooooooo

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

But I guess it's okay, cause I'm Middle Eastern myself and there a few black men out here.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

wizzy

Quote from: Glenda on July 25, 2016, 08:42:14 PM
Quote from: Young on July 25, 2016, 08:37:21 PM
Quote from: Glenda on July 25, 2016, 08:24:40 PM
Quote from: Trey on July 25, 2016, 08:23:09 PM
I feel like when you filter out dudes like that, you could really miss out on your soulmate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! tbcfh

>>>><<<<

People out here discriminating based off flesh appearances

Not smart.

!!!!!!!

But I feel like with black and white interracial dating there REALLY needs to be a solid connection and understanding between one another. Both the black dude and the white dude have to be solid in themselves, otherwise it's a codependent relationship which won't last. As I get older I learn dating for the long-term isn't ALL about attraction and chemistry... it's more about emotional compatibility, the connection and trust.  :ohwow:

African Queen

I stay messing with Arab as I am in a Arab country right now. When in London I mess with white men, arab, Latino etc. Actually black men seem to have a problem with me when I approach them because I don?t act or talk ?black? enough.

FlowerBomb

Gilgamesh.

FlowerBomb

'ology

Quote from: GLOCKY on July 25, 2016, 07:40:41 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 25, 2016, 07:38:30 PM
Idk if I would date a white guy but Idc if other people do.
I mean I don't really judge others for doing it
But I just can't get with it

Honestly felt disgusted the few exchanges I've had with white ppl that were sexual

Felt less than afterwards TBH
The white guy texted me the other day asking me to shit on him smh

Bye
Zzzzxxxcccxzzzzxcccxxcxxxxzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on August 12, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
There?s a huge discussion about this on Twitter cause Black Twitter discovered that pro-Black Kelechi Gorl is in a relationship with a white, Polish guy. :dead:

I don?t and can?t have an issue with interracial relationships as I wouldn?t be here without one. Plus I like the men?s that are products of them.

:monshodaughter:

Is that the Kelechi from TheGrapeVine?

I thought she was a dyke :dead:

Brit Brat

Sddddddddddddddd

I love hetero interracial couples. My bro in law is white/Cuban, but the sight of a black fag with a white or Asian fag always makes me cringe. :dead: I wasn?t like that until I moved to NYC though... I have a friend that swears he?s the most woke thing.

Woke! Black excellence!

I?ve NEVER seen you with a black man...

Personally, I?m open to it.... but the image of a gay interracial relationship (black man with a white/Asian partner) really bothers me. To me, the black man just looks so foolish and like a tool.