You can tell she really is confident now

Started by Vonc2002, August 06, 2016, 09:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

queen just needs to find an interesting sound

a cee lo green- crazy type of sound would be iconic

Young

Marilyn

She looks damn good and she is losing weight.

Marilyn

I think she has a new stylist too. That last one didn't know what the hell they was doing

ssw4919

Vonc2002

Quote from: Marilyn on August 06, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
I think she has a new stylist too. That last one didn't know what the hell they was doing

Well she's lost weight since then. But Yea, i was thinking she had a new stylist too because she shits more often than not now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Stewie on August 06, 2016, 02:02:40 PM

wizzy

Love that last pic.

She definitely has a place in today's music

Vonc2002

Quote from: Capricorn King on August 06, 2016, 02:42:57 PM
Quote from: Stewie on August 06, 2016, 02:02:40 PM

Her playing with some of Ceelo's sound would be dope.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

she looks GREAT

I've always thought she was stunning. And luckily she's one of those ppl that carry weight, her shape is just blessed

I'm happy for her, I remember when they released the photo of her on the couch. The industry can get you down, It's great to see she seems to be enjoying doing what she loves.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

f
Ceelo is one of the most out the box artists

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 06, 2016, 02:56:32 PM

I've always thought she was stunning. And luckily she's one of those ppl that carry weight, her shape is just blessed

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone said something about trina's weight. Trina carries weight differently, she ain't as shapely as jazmine.