You can tell she really is confident now

Started by Vonc2002, August 06, 2016, 09:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

It always shows when someone has some deep rooted insecurity. She came back preaching that im comfortable with myself now whether I'm big or small
And i thought it was that same ol shit that fat girls say when they want u to think that evrything is all good. U can really tell she's feeling herself tho. She's beautiful

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

She is soooo pretty me.
And I agree, she's glowing now.

FlowerBomb

I'm living for these pics
I don't even think she NEEDS to lose any weight
She's gorg

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 06, 2016, 09:22:30 AM
She is soooo pretty me.
!!!!!!!!!!
She hasn't looked like this at any point in her career. I don't even think it has to do with her lil weight loss she's having. When she debuted and was at her smallest, she still didn't have this glow or exude this confidence. Confidence really is key. If u walk around thinking u don't look good or feeling down about yourself, that's what u give off.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Capricorn King on August 06, 2016, 09:27:34 AM
I'm living for these pics
I don't even think she NEEDS to lose any weight
She's gorg
!!!!!!!!!!
I think she's good right here tbh

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 09:31:22 AM
Yea, im ready for some new music now
!!!!
I kinda want some fun mess from her now
Still soulful

Vonc2002

Quote from: Capricorn King on August 06, 2016, 09:32:58 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 09:31:22 AM
Yea, im ready for some new music now
!!!!
I kinda want some fun mess from her now
Still soulful
Yea, i agree. She's looking all youthful n fun so i wouldn't mind that translating into some music. Although, jazmine is a girl that i pretty much like whatever she gives just because her voice is so amazing to me

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 06, 2016, 09:22:30 AM
She is soooo pretty me.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is STUNNING!!!!!!

BAPHOMET.

LordB

!!!!!!

Love her. Ready for new music too tbqfh