You can tell she really is confident now

Started by Vonc2002, August 06, 2016, 09:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

v

Trina carries her weight well. It doesn't make her look like a linebacker like Jazmine. Not trying to be mean or anything but Jaz is very huge. Especially for her height.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 09:28:18 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 06, 2016, 09:22:30 AM
She is soooo pretty me.
And I agree, she's glowing now.
!!!!!!!!!!
She hasn't looked like this at any point in her career. I don't even think it has to do with her lil weight loss she's having. When she debuted and was at her smallest, she still didn't have this glow or exude this confidence. Confidence really is key. If u walk around thinking u don't look good or feeling down about yourself, that's what u give off.
!!! She even said she can't believe how huge she thought she was when she first debuted. her confidence was crap

Vonc2002

August 06, 2016, 03:03:56 PM #32 Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 03:04:21 PM by Vonc2002
Trina has a box body and does not carry weight as well as jasmine. Slim legs and all stomach and a fat ass face, weight doesnt look good on her at all. Jazmine is bigger than her and looks better. If jazmine were Trina size, she'd shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: black and proud. on August 06, 2016, 02:57:58 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 06, 2016, 02:56:32 PM
she looks GREAT

I've always thought she was stunning. And luckily she's one of those ppl that carry weight, her shape is just blessed

I'm happy for her, I remember when they released the photo of her on the couch. The industry can get you down, It's great to see she seems to be enjoying doing what she loves.
hey twinny :supluv:
hey bvy!
I missed you this week ... You better be giving them HELL on the way to work in the mornings
...  a sex in the city intro tease  :howfestive:

H.#.G.*.Z

4 fucking k

Trina doesn't have a box body :uhh: :dead:

Jazmine is morbidly obese. She needs to work on that.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

I've always thought she was stunning. And luckily she's one of those ppl that carry weight, her shape is just blessed

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone said something about trina's weight. Trina carries weight differently, she ain't as shapely as jazmine.
ssssss
Trina's body distributes every which way
I also think of Jennifer .... sis lost that weight to gain a shape but it's still Spongebob-ish

shape and proportion are important... and Jazzy has both

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 06, 2016, 03:06:32 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone said something about trina's weight. Trina carries weight differently, she ain't as shapely as jazmine.
ssssss
I also think of Jennifer .... sis lost that weight to gain a shape but it's still Spongebob-ish

!!!!!!!!!!
Jazmine is thick with curves. Trina has a spongebob body. Her upper half looks like a damn square :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Meh she def needs to lose a few pounds

Pretty sure she wears body shapers too

She's got a cure face tho

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 03:12:44 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 06, 2016, 03:06:32 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssssss

!!!!!!!!!!
Jazmine is thick with curves. Trina has a spongebob body. Her upper half looks like a damn square :dead:

Vonc2002

To each is own, i think she's perfect as is :ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Marilyn on August 06, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
I think she has a new stylist too. That last one didn't know what the hell they was doing

:omgwatshappening: :mmywheresddy:

yummy

She looks great. Ready for some new mess tho.

Vonc2002

f
What's the point of going back to find pics when she was bigger. Yea, we know she was bigger. :dead:
We're discussing where she is rn.
Trina is smaller and looks worse. All u see is stomach and that miss piggy ass face
[instagram]
[/instagram]
And she's actually bigger than this now. If Jazmine were this size she'd be perfect. Trina doesn't have a good body  :dead:

4 fucking k

Wait I thought we were talking about Trina the rapper :kii:

yummy

Quote from: imani on August 06, 2016, 03:26:49 PM
Wait I thought we were talking about Trina the rapper :kii:

sdfgvxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbvggt