Kenya Moore's storyline for the new season of RHOA

Started by Vonc2002, August 13, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

August 13, 2016, 03:16:25 PM #30 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:16:47 PM by Vonc2002
yea, kenya is very contrived and its hard for me to believe any story of hers........even this one that should be a no brainer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Quote from: 'lock on August 13, 2016, 03:13:24 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 02:55:01 PM
Quote from: 'lock on August 13, 2016, 02:51:47 PM
Why this girl is still allowed on this show baffles me..
Everything is so "created"
I think it was Kandi or Porsha that said it in an interview a long time ago, but she said it's because Kenya has absolutely nothing to lose. They need somebody like her on the show to keep the drama.
vv
but if that was the case then shouldnt marlo be in her place
v

she comes off so contrived and the viewers see thru it
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wasn't it said that Marlo just doesn't have enough..... CLASS? Love ha though!

Brit Brat

August 13, 2016, 03:19:19 PM #32 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:19:41 PM by Trey
D

Wrong thread

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 03:19:19 PM
I am SCREAMING!!!!!! Who da fuck said not trans AND bleaching. SSJJSJDJDNDNDNDNDNDNMDNSNS
D
S
S

DJDJDDF

D
FHDFNNDNSNDNFNNDNFNFNFNNDNFNDNDS
F

D
JDNFNXNDND
D
D
D
D
F
D
F

BITCH!!!!
sdsdsdsdsdsds
wrong thread bby
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 03:17:55 PM
I think it was Kandi or Porsha that said it in an interview a long time ago, but she said it's because Kenya has absolutely nothing to lose. They need somebody like her on the show to keep the drama.
vv
v

ffff
cxcvcv she just kinda gets to the point xcv

Vonc2002

marlo not beating around the bush is kinda what I like about her. When she chased NeNe off that baseball field I just :blessed:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

GLOCK

August 13, 2016, 03:37:42 PM #41 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:38:37 PM by 'lock
Quote from: black is powerful. on August 13, 2016, 03:23:32 PM
Quote from: 'lock on August 13, 2016, 03:20:54 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 03:17:55 PM
vv
v

ffff
cxcvcv she just kinda gets to the point xcv
nsaa

Marlo is boring to me, after a while. Only time I really got with her is when she started getting crunk with Nene and Sheree. Otherwise she's somewhere sniffing Nene's ass. It's cringe worthy
FFF

they all sniff under nenes ass with the exception of Kandi

vxcv

even kenya wants to be friends with nene.. badly  :kii: :kii: :kii:

but Marlo is kinda... idk.. what the show needs..a BOUT IT bitch who looks good and isnt afraid to just go there without manipulations and tired story lines  :kii:

id much rather see her fucking her way to foot her bills than this mess that Kenya has been bringing the last 4 years  :uhh:

yummy

Vonc2002

sdssdddsddd
I can't believe nobody made a GIF of that bitch standing on that porch  looking LOST

Opposites Attract.

n

Kenya may be extra but the bitch is entertaining. She's the focal point every season.

It's unconditional, these days you know....