Kenya Moore's storyline for the new season of RHOA

Started by Vonc2002, August 13, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

GRAND

Omg @ him admitting to breaking things

He thinks it's normal to react that way. He has a serious anger issue.

BAPHOMET.

Brit Brat

HSJSJSJJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJJSNDNSNSNNSNSNSD
D
D
C
C
C
VKCJMC
C
F
C

DMFMFMC

F
F
F

And I heard she kicked Porsha out of her house warming.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

D

And Matt fag..... I wouldn't be on insta talking about a woman cancelling my flight that she PAID for.

Annie

/.\

GLOCK

Why this girl is still allowed on this show baffles me..
Everything is so "created"

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 02:50:08 PM
D

And Matt fag..... I wouldn't be on insta talking about a woman cancelling my flight that she PAID for.
I was kinda thinking that too but honestly iono with these two. Probably just some fairytale mess that's made up so she doesnt seem like the uninteresting, lame that she is

BAPHOMET.

If this isnt some stunt then its clear he smacks her around or some shit.

Brit Brat

Quote from: 'lock on August 13, 2016, 02:51:47 PM
Why this girl is still allowed on this show baffles me..
Everything is so "created"
I think it was Kandi or Porsha that said it in an interview a long time ago, but she said it's because Kenya has absolutely nothing to lose. They need somebody like her on the show to keep the drama.

yummy

SGHVZXCCX

TRKEMNHEGCMM>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FRANCE

Queen Kenya stays with a storyline. She'll be hated on again this season as always. I mean, the threads have already begun. But yeah, she kinda twirls on ha hataz and collects her checks. Thats why Andy will never fire her.