Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GRAND on August 13, 2016, 02:39:53 PM
XCVVVVCC

Not 20 fucking dollars

I'm SCREAMING
sssssssssssssssssss

OMFG 20 damn dollars

I didn't know he was that broke, but Kenya was prolly tryna make him into a house husband lol

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 13, 2016, 03:53:42 PM
n

Kenya may be extra but the bitch is entertaining. She's the focal point every season.
It's so true. Kween just stays perched in everyones storyline!

BigDawg

Brit Brat

August 13, 2016, 04:05:20 PM #51 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:07:54 PM by Trey
G

She is? I don't think she's ever been "the main focus" on the show... :dead: She's just always involved in MESS. She doesn't even have a storyline. :dead:

The focus has been Cynthia n Peter last season. And before then, it was Phaedra with the Apollo mess. And then of course Kandi and her family drama.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 13, 2016, 03:53:42 PM
n

Kenya may be extra but the bitch is entertaining. She's the focal point every season.
f
That bitch aint the least entertaining. She's corny and when she tries to be funny it lame and falls flat
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 04:05:20 PM
G

She is? I don't she's ever been "the main focus" on the show... :dead: She's just always involved in MESS. She doesn't even have a storyline. :dead:

The focus has been Cynthia n Peter last season. And before then, it was Phaedra with the Apollo mess. And then of course Kandi and her family drama.
She's never been. She's just always somehow in somebody's story
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Quote from: black is powerful. on August 13, 2016, 04:06:33 PM
G

She is? I don't she's ever been "the main focus" on the show... :dead: She's just always involved in MESS. She doesn't even have a storyline. :dead:

the focus is brit losing her kids to child services.
sdddddddddddddd

The focus is Ton evicting her kids for unpaid rent.

Cowgirl

G

She is? I don't think she's ever been "the main focus" on the show... :dead: She's just always involved in MESS. She doesn't even have a storyline. :dead:

Fuck you.

GLOCK

G

yeah  :dead:

Cowgirl

The other gorls are so quick to bring Kenya up. She's the main attraction guys!
:cheerup:

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on August 13, 2016, 04:10:12 PM
Quote from: black is powerful. on August 13, 2016, 04:06:33 PM
G

the focus is brit losing her kids to child services.
sdddddddddddddd

The focus is Ton evicting her kids for unpaid rent.
XCCVBB :omgwatshappening: