Nate Parker?s Rape Accuser Committed Suicide in 2012: Her Brother Speaks Out

Started by 4 fucking k, August 16, 2016, 09:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

But really this is ridiculous that this being drudged back up now.

Whitey said no ma'am when the talks of a possible Best Film Oscar started happening.

"No guys, this nigger is a MONSTER!"

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MelMel on August 16, 2016, 09:43:26 PM
he doesn't use you sis

1. Nah, Nate Parker: Though the video has since disappeared from BET.com, I watched actor Nate Parker and writer-director Gina Bythewood-Prince?s interview about the upcoming film, Beyond The Lights, and heard Nate Parker declare that in an effort to ?preserve the Black man,? he will, among many things, never play a gay character.
http://www.ebony.com/news-views/nate-parker-homophobic-comment-422

:rudone: :19k:

MelMel

Quote from: Boomer on August 16, 2016, 09:49:26 PM
But really this is ridiculous that this being drudged back up now.

Whitey said no ma'am when the talks of a possible Best Film Oscar started happening.

"No guys, this nigger is a MONSTER!"

BAPHOMET.

COOK this nigger.

he fucking raped that girl

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: imani on August 16, 2016, 09:45:00 PM
dddddd they're gonna Bill Cosby this boy. The fuck. :mmyulost: The media plays no games when it comes to the niggas.

And yet the media barely talked about the preacher from 7th Heaven.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

he doesn't use you sis

1. Nah, Nate Parker: Though the video has since disappeared from BET.com, I watched actor Nate Parker and writer-director Gina Bythewood-Prince?s interview about the upcoming film, Beyond The Lights, and heard Nate Parker declare that in an effort to ?preserve the Black man,? he will, among many things, never play a gay character.

wtf does this even mean. these "woke" niggas are a whole mess.

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 16, 2016, 09:51:57 PM
dddddd they're gonna Bill Cosby this boy. The fuck. :mmyulost: The media plays no games when it comes to the niggas.

Thats not true
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 16, 2016, 09:51:57 PM

that guy admitted to what he did and he wasn't the director and star of one of the most talked about films of the year.

let's wait for ryan coogler and steve mcqueen's rape allegations to pop up before we start pulling conspiracy theories out of our asses.  :ermm:

Sinpool

d

Yeah I'm sorry but I can never start screaming BLM when scum like this gets rightfully called out.

Oscar bait or not he's deplorable.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2016, 09:53:26 PM
he doesn't use you sis

wtf does this even mean. these "woke" niggas are a whole mess.

U know they say the blk man is being emasculated and everything os "gay" now. So i guess this is his attempt to uphold the image of the strong black man

BAPHOMET.

:mmyucudnvr: and fuck Melmel. btw.

I really was rooting for this guy. Straight black men have got to stop with that bullshit.

Boomz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
This is terrible. I really liked nate, great actor

I'm sad

Was such a fan. I can't in good conscience support him anymore. The alleged rape and the gay comments...too much