Jay Z 'makes $40million bid to acquire late rock icon Prince's unreleased music'

Started by Lazarus, October 26, 2016, 09:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

As well as conquering the world of rap, Jay Z has made a name for himself in the record business as a savvy label boss.

And it seems that the latest move to bolster the books of his multi-platform company, Roc Nation,  is to acquire the rights to Prince's unreleased music.

The Run This Town rapper, 46, is said to have offered $40million to the late musician's sister Tyka Nelson and her husband Maurice Phillips in order to snap-up the tunes.

Don't give in. Please. 🙏🙏🙏

Opposites Attract.

I mean I'm sure he'd definitely take care of them on the backend too. They kno nothing about the music industry let Shawn help.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

.betterwiseup

Prince has over 10,000 songs in his vault. The music is worth more now that he passed away.
Jay-Z ain't shit.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

FlowerBomb

Quote from: .betterwiseup on October 26, 2016, 09:13:51 AM
Prince has over 10,000 songs in his vault. The music is worth more now that he passed away.
Jay-Z ain't shit.
!!!!!
:uhh:
Fuck this camel

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

They are already releasing 2 albums next with with unreleased material
He needs to stay focused on flopdal

Nine

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: COCO on October 26, 2016, 09:17:06 AM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on October 26, 2016, 09:13:51 AM
Jay-Z ain't shit.
!!!!!
:uhh:
Fuck this camel

Why are you against it? This way you might actually get to hear some of the music and his family gains from it financially, eveyrone wins. Personally I thinkhe and Beyonce should be giving that much each, especially since she's probably gonna use some of these songs in her future eras.