Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 12:55:09 AM
Frank could be my sugar daddy tbh
yeah
And I've met him before ... but I feel like he's a top cuz otherwise I wouldn't mind fucking his old ass.. he has a fatty... but I could tell he was a druggie ...

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 07, 2016, 12:54:43 AM
I think some of you are wanting bran to give IABTM Era and I'm sorry but it's obvious bran isn't in that space anymore.
yeah, I think she's done with the cunt mess for a bit

it's weird outfits and charlie chaplin shoes for now

Harlem

The excuses... there are stylists that can make Brandy's "quirky" style look dope & cool and this wasn't it! Someone should've gave her a honest opinion and said NO that outfit is trash... there's no way the fans can clearly see that wasn't it but her team lets her rock with that shit... she got yes men around her and they need to go!

Camo

It's cute though. She got it right for the soul train awards.

FINE.

Jsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjnsns

I love Harlem

Boomz

Quote from: Neo on November 07, 2016, 12:57:45 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 07, 2016, 12:54:43 AM
I think some of you are wanting bran to give IABTM Era and I'm sorry but it's obvious bran isn't in that space anymore.
yeah, I think she's done with the cunt mess for a bit

it's weird outfits and charlie chaplin shoes for now
Njjkhff

If done right...it's cute. Like Janelle Monoe. But Bran has yet to...

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 12:59:27 AM
The excuses... there are stylists that can make Brandy's "quirky" style look dope & cool and this wasn't it! Someone should've gave her a honest opinion and said NO that outfit is trash... there's no way the fans can clearly see that wasn't it but her team lets her rock with that shit... she got yes men around her and they need to go!

I feel you but we are not even a handful of her fans. And I don't see anyone on social media roasting her about her fit.

FINE.

Quote from: glock on November 07, 2016, 12:56:34 AM
Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 12:55:09 AM
Frank could be my sugar daddy tbh
yeah
And I've met him before ... but I feel like he's a top cuz otherwise I wouldn't mind fucking his old ass.. he has a fatty... but I could tell he was a druggie ...
I see it.
he kinda has that coke jaw. But I think he's sexy :ohwow:

Opposites Attract.

I think she looks fine. Queen isn't Bey or Rih or Ci on the fashion tip. She has her own little niche and it works for her.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Sovereign.

I get having your own niche and no one wants her to give a Bey/Ci mess owt, but execution is everything & she lacks in aesthetic.

BAPHOMET.

what is this Stank Gatson lusting going on.... :udontlookok:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Camo on November 07, 2016, 12:53:57 AM
[instagram]

....  see :usuresis:

How do you fuck up a perfectly styled hair and dress with some goddamn Janelle Monae shoes?  :kii:

Kwee' has LOST eht.  :plzstop:

Heated🔥

i think she changed her shoes.
those cannot be the shoes she wore on stage.
:shannonsmissing: