Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

Chameleon

I'm sorry but i can't get into this hair....

and i doubt she changed her shoes

FINE.

Quote from: BaddieTwinz on November 07, 2016, 01:06:38 AM
i think she changed her shoes.
those cannot be the shoes she wore on stage.
:shannonsmissing:
gorl I wouldn't be surprised

Sovereign.

I'm disappointed. She never quite GETS it.

Sovereign.

Sovereign.

November 07, 2016, 01:11:07 AM #126 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:11:22 AM by ?quababe.
Almost doesn't COUNT indeed, Brandy hun...

jtwoeleven

Bran isn't a visual artist and she's not into fashion like that...the sooner some of y'all just accept that, the better.

Chameleon

after the pic with the dress was posted i was holding on to the smallest bit of hope of a complete slayage

and well yeah.

maybe sis has a bad ankle

MAY

MypuzzystanK

jtwoeleven

I think I see the look she was going for with her hair. She's giving Have You Ever vidoe visuals with the briad out in the back. I like it!

FRANCE

Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 07, 2016, 01:17:29 AM
I think I see the look she was going for with her hair. She's giving Have You Ever vidoe visuals with the briad out in the back. I like it!

that's what I got too. i think everything will look better on TV. ya'll need to get this performance ripped in HD and not the regular 360p quality from Brandy Daily as per usual.

kissMeonce

Quote from: Young on November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Sayanna I CONSIDER MYSELF YOUR PERSONAL SLAYEEEEREERERFERERRERRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRERERRRrRrrrrrrfrrr........rrrrrew...,

BRANDY SLAYANNA NORWOOD AS BRANDY:

KEITH SLAYUN PHILLIPS AS KEN DOLL:
[url=https://postimg.org/image/xv066u9rj/]
post a picture upload gifs

[url=https://postimg.org/image/uei56jh0r/]
upload image online
wethairdnoodleflop Ken DHAL AS FLOP dul: *WITH ACCESSORIES TO HIDE KENS HIDEOUS MUG(Still looking for dollz.)
LET THE STARZ, DOLLZ, and LITEZ UNITE TONITEZ! SAYANNA'S ABOUT TO CONTINUE TO SLAY AND HELP WITH OUR LIFE'Z