Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 07, 2016, 12:45:47 AM
Idk how to post pics but she did not wear heels. She had on some sneakers with black socks. I'm done. I'm going to sleep now.  :dead: via 4everteambrandy IG

sis
:kii:
BRANDY

GLOCK

Idk how to post pics but she did not wear heels. She had on some sneakers with black socks. I'm done. I'm going to sleep now.  :dead: via 4everteambrandy IG

what the hell?

sis.. dont go

:omgwatshappening:

Harlem

:dead:

I'm logging the fuck off and gettin ready for the work week...

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 12:49:52 AM

:dead:

I'm logging the fuck off and gettin ready for the work week...

hhdbvdvfbf

Let me iron these clothes cuz...

Rxxf

I see the pic, that could have been her after stage footwear mess
the pic was taken backstage
lol
BRANDY

Chameleon

is she serious?  goodnight. sis has on these patent leather flats  :19k:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Cowboy Nine

I didn't like any of her outfits but it's cute that she has her own quirky fashion sense

Seneca

WAIT WITH THE DRESS???!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Chameleon

Quote from: Seneca on November 07, 2016, 12:53:42 AM
WAIT WITH THE DRESS???!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yes

idk how to feel

it just doesn't make sense

BRockaBaby

I think some of you are wanting bran to give IABTM Era and I'm sorry but it's obvious bran isn't in that space anymore. She's found a style that she likes  that's she's comfortable in. And it works for her and IMO it fits her personality. I think her performance outfit is an example of less being more. They should've scaled back a bit especially with those parachutes on the arms. But her award acceptance dress slayed EVEN with the shoe. And from what I saw on periscope, queen slayed in her own way. Bran isn't a diva. She's not a fashion icon. She's not caught up in labels unless it's LV. And we all know that.....

FINE.

Frank could be my sugar daddy tbh