Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 09:55:32 AM
QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?
omggg

kissMeonce

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Happy, awarded self

WHERES THAT PIX OF HER AS A LIL GIRL ON THE CAR SMILING SHE LOOKS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME. WOW

4everSlayage29

Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
She slayed her perform and she was honored tonight! That's all that matters. Y'all really letting socks and shoe choices put a damper on such a big night for her? Who tf are yall? Child bye...

And what a way to love your "fav"! Everyday i get on here and hope Bran NEVER visits bsource. It aint much love and support here for her... Not as nuch as it should be.
You're The Only One Who Said what i was thinking . no support and she did wear white heels with that dress . i saw a video of her and Frank by the bar before she accepted her award and she very well had on tall white heels . you can't see her feet as she walked across the stage to accept her award but she had them on. She changed shoes afterwards. These so called fans are so fucking ungrateful. If Ya'll truly know Brandy you would know she is very much a tomboy as well as a lady . she wanted to look like a boss bitch . this look was iconic and screamed Legend. She don't want to look like nobody else and she didn't. Beyonc? riri and Ciara would never . Brandy is not trying to be a Diva . just like this dude said who the fuck are Ya'll to throw salt on a special night for Bran ? I've seen more negative comments than positive and for the queens who is so quick to say you are entitled to your opinion you're absolutely right you are . However it's still negative and that's not support as i can see the majority of you really don't know Brandy like you think you do. Even if you don't like her look just give her credit for being honored after all she contributed to music and all the artists she's inspired in the past almost 23 years . learn to shut the fuck up for once and be happy for our Queen :shannonsmissing: . #Support

b7

Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 10:16:29 AM
Quote from: AYR on November 07, 2016, 10:10:16 AM
I saw a pic of Jeff at rehearsals
with India and Erykah right around when Bran's leaked so
I still think she's with him

:wub:.... Unless he was there with another artist. We'll see. I feel like with the lawsuit maybe he had to start managing her or whatever on the low. Idk
jeff is obsessed with her lol

FINE.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
So during her performance, her background dancers came out and held these up....
Take it for what you want but I'm kind of optimistic. I can't imagine any other reason why she would have them do this.

:'(

bitch is it time for some mess?
No more tennis videos??  :freewilly:

b7

Not jhene, Jazmine n them

I knew they'd be a part somehow

FINE.

Why do y'all keep bringing up Beyonce, Ciara and 4head

jtwoeleven

Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 10:25:01 AM

Cuz folks want Bran glammed up like them.

FINE.

Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 07, 2016, 10:28:23 AM
Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 10:25:01 AM

Cuz folks want Bran glammed up like them.
she needs to be tbh

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 07:59:35 AM
vc

Guh Who are you?

Ur whole existence is late

Your thinly veiled attempts to shade Ghan have not gone unnoticed, sweetheart. And I'm not the only one who sees it, luv. Tread carefully.  :watchit:

wizzy

so yh
lookin forward to th tribute vid!

Lazarus

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 09:55:32 AM
QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?

:stressed:

GLOCK

Oh wow
I really hope this means that's Queen is out of that MESS!
This gives me hope for new music now

Monika

Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
So during her performance, her background dancers came out and held these up....
Take it for what you want but I'm kind of optimistic. I can't imagine any other reason why she would have them do this.

:'(

Og wow!  :-D
Yahudah