Young

Soul Train ain't live babe

Hasn't been in forever

BET honors isn't
BGR isn't

Still gets tons of views

Wtv

I dont care about the excuses.

Its LATE. its non-exciting. its lazy, its just wrong in all levels. Making people wait for an event that already happened is....... is........ I dont even know how to say it without sounding worse.

this network doesnt know how to up the game, they just dont know or dont care, which is sadder.

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 07, 2016, 12:47:36 PM
all this Brandy talk aside.....

see how NON-Event the awards are, that the main music blogs havent even posted about it yet   :dead: :dead: :dead:

this is really sad. Lazy BET, lazy industry, lazy everything

Why couldnt it be All LIVE, just when this was Bran's night? no. everyone have to wait 20 days and there wont be any buzz or momentum, just a re-play of something filmed weeks ago  :dead:

and dont let me talk about all Brandy contemporaries not attending the show, just when it was her big moment

:omgwatshappening:

This pissed me off.

D.I.E.G.O.

The BUZZ around Thanksgiving  :stressed: It's a good thing the date is later in the month tbh

Purple Moon

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 07, 2016, 12:55:00 PM

Its LATE. its non-exciting. its lazy, its just wrong in all levels. Making people wait for an event that already happened is....... is........ I dont even know how to say it without sounding worse.

this network doesnt know how to up the game, they just dont know or dont care, which is sadder.
you dont make sense. This is common.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 07, 2016, 12:55:00 PM

Has this been the first time they have done this? No! Why are you so upset with this? It was like this last year. Were you doing all this then, or is it because Brandy is on it? Let me know. I am confused here. Lol
Yahudah

Sovereign.

Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 10:23:29 AM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
So during her performance, her background dancers came out and held these up....
Take it for what you want but I'm kind of optimistic. I can't imagine any other reason why she would have them do this.

:'(

bitch is it time for some mess?
No more tennis videos??  :freewilly:

DSDSMDMSMMSMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSMDMSMD

:freewilly:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on November 07, 2016, 12:56:23 PM
dammit it's expired!

you have to press play and don't exit out of the tab.

Let it take a minute to start.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 09:55:32 AM
QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?

ACK!  :'(

KingOfHearts

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 01:12:08 PM
QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?

Talk about our Love!!!
I hope it's similar to the one she performed at BET Awards PreShow
:stressed: :gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

RAY7

Quote from: KingOfHearts on November 07, 2016, 01:20:35 PM
Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 01:12:08 PM

Talk about our Love!!!
I hope it's similar to the one she performed at BET Awards PreShow
:stressed: :gorlonfire:
way better and not similar at all
Thank God

KingOfHearts

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 01:04:32 PM
So during her performance, her background dancers came out and held these up....
Take it for what you want but I'm kind of optimistic. I can't imagine any other reason why she would have them do this.

DSDSMDMSMMSMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSMDMSMD

:freewilly:
[/quote

Hshdhgdushssgsh
:plzstop: :plzstop:
My Queens!!

Wtv

if she's really freed, wouldnt that info come out on the net from any other source. In this day and age, seems a bit weird. But we'll see

lets see if Brans team does something after SoulTrain airs.
wont expect it the day/s after, but if after 1/2 weeks nothing happens, then u know what

The Brandy Barbie

LoL!  I'll bet they presented it like Roxy Hart.  Ok, I'm ready for the mess.