Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Sean Garrett just referred to her as an icon on one of her IG post.

Chameleon

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 09:01:56 PM
Sean Garrett just referred to her as an icon on one of her IG post.

can u post?

wizzy

Harlem

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 08:58:22 PM
Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 08:57:13 PM
All I wanted was 2/11 Bran to make a comeback last night!
:stressed:

!!!!

The performance quality was there, it's the goddamn LOOK!  :uhh:

The Black Barbie look would've been IT!! Imagine she would've had the Wildest Dreams hair!

Real

Harlem

Harlem

I watched the performance twice and these fuckin vocals!!!!!!!!!!!! Ppl are gon live for this!! The Mase cameo and Baby performances are gon b highlights to the GP I can tell and ppl are gon fume she ain't fully perform the ballads... But I'm so glad it's on Thanksgiving weekend cuz I want everyone I know to PRAISE DOWN!!

Rxxf

Quote from: pettypatty on November 07, 2016, 07:57:23 PM
I've given up hope. Just give me the music! Lmao!  :letsmessfag:

:freewilly:

It's so much easier this way
:letsmessfag:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 07, 2016, 07:49:01 PM
I dunno. Jeff was her manager when she booked Zoe Moon, Broadway, started that Brandy blog, was planning on writing a book, etc. Back in 2015 when Brandy was doing everything. He was a good manager. Brandy's inability to release music is what's lacking.
BRANDY

Heated🔥

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 07:41:36 PM
I mean TBH, I hope Brandy really finds herself a legit management that can really PUSH her, put her on the platforms she deserves to be on and actually believe in her... The Jeff situation sucks cuz he really believed in her but his team is a little lackluster low-key but u can tell he was making her priority and was tryna do her right...

!!!!

Hope it's not true tho

BranLover

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 08:01:14 PM
One thing is clear, she needs to make music the focus and the music business the focus

you have to be smart with both these days

!!!!!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 07, 2016, 07:09:16 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 07, 2016, 06:58:35 PM
Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Ack!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Her mug is slaying, but this damns PILGRIM blouse is a fail. Yuck.

Her skin is fckin gorgeous

She looks radiant but this blouse is even uglier up close.

this damns hospital overall material :gorlonfire:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 07:51:09 PM
At least there's no bad blood. when she gears back up (hopefully soon) who knows what their business relationship will be

Her decision making is what's important now. A lot of people will want to work with her

I wonder about that, after 30 it becomes increasingly hard for female artists to compete. She made a big step toward with PID, and everything died after that. The more labels/managers/producers Bran goes through the less of a commodity working with her will be.

GYNandTONIC

November 08, 2016, 05:14:38 AM #449 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:16:55 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 08, 2016, 05:04:41 AM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 07, 2016, 07:09:16 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 07, 2016, 06:58:35 PM
Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Ack!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Her mug is slaying, but this damns PILGRIM blouse is a fail. Yuck.

Her skin is fckin gorgeous

She looks radiant but this blouse is even uglier up close.

this damns hospital overall material :gorlonfire:

Honestly this is all so confusing!

If it was her doing I'de think she would've (and at other functions) leaned towards a more ethnic look, because that is her thing.

But none of the looks have been tribal inspired. They look custom made as well which leads me to believe this is the doing of a stylist. But what stylist? I want to know who to blame because this is worst than the B&P look and the SUIMR look.

Im disappointed but more importantly confused. Like I truely believe Bran has better shit to wear in her own closet. That rose gold chain mail gown and the orange gown she wore recently to no name events Trump this by a land slide. So it's possible for her to style herself well. P.S. Save the "you all want glamour" b.s., cause that's not even what I see for Queen. This is just not it!