Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Harlem on November 08, 2016, 05:34:35 PM
And someone need to tell Dr. Kari to don't fuck with her hair unless it's only putting in some long ass fresh braids or twists... Tryna have her out here lookin like a Curls Unleashed model

:everythingok: It'll be ok, bby.

Harlem

What's Princess Love ass doin?! She need to be perched on Bran's team in the meantime helpin with her look

Harlem

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 08, 2016, 05:37:06 PM
Quote from: Harlem on November 08, 2016, 05:34:35 PM
And someone need to tell Dr. Kari to don't fuck with her hair unless it's only putting in some long ass fresh braids or twists... Tryna have her out here lookin like a Curls Unleashed model

:everythingok: It'll be ok, bby.

I just can't believe she ain't go all out for her moment
:stressed:

D.I.E.G.O.

Harlem

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on November 08, 2016, 05:38:44 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 08, 2016, 05:05:36 PM
The Slayana tour outfits weren't cute either.  She can do so much better.

that cheap church mother hat for begging n pleadin! ch...

Lmaooooo

She should've saved that black fur coat look from the tour one night for Soul Train, she would've at least shat with that

MAY

!!!
It looked like something from Party City.

I know the tour was self funded, but she can do so much better.

MAY

Quote from: Harlem on November 08, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

Lmaooooo

She should've saved that black fur coat look from the tour one night for Soul Train, she would've at least shat with that

That wasn't cute either

FRANCE

November 08, 2016, 05:49:58 PM #547 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:51:01 PM by Francois Lite
Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 08, 2016, 03:19:03 PM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 08, 2016, 08:54:32 AM
Cracked the code! Columbo! Carmen San Diego!

Bran doesn't want to put any royalty money in Breyon's pocket. Maybe that's why she didn't perform PID.

Interesting. Good point.

But she performed PID, WD and Without U on tour so I dont believe its that at all.

Scott, I did say this is in 1 of the threads and I agree with u. Performing songs only up to 2004, I never liked. RHD and PID woulda been nice to hear in the mix.

The Brandy Barbie

November 08, 2016, 06:13:53 PM #548 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 06:16:19 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Now, I'm not making excuses.  The Soul Train stage outfit is tacky with all the random fabric and an all black outfit, but with all white casual shoes and socks. 

So don't get me wrong, I was disappointed the night y'all first posted it. But then I just got over it.

More important things going on.  She is still getting honored. They are saying the performance was great.

Bigmacthawoppa

Honestly just getting past the point of caring. Like, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what she wears. But still, she can do better than this. I understand people being upset b/c it's a big platform and she looks rather foolish. The GP hasn't heard from her in forever and this is how she presents herself. So yeah, I get the disappointment, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Some of the fans just need to move on from her tbh b/c I don't think she's gonna give what we are hoping for, ever. If we're lucky maybe we'll get new music from her next year but I don't think we are getting another "era" again like we so desperately want so I'm just letting go of her for  my own sanity  :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 08, 2016, 05:49:58 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 08, 2016, 03:19:03 PM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 08, 2016, 08:54:32 AM
Cracked the code! Columbo! Carmen San Diego!

Bran doesn't want to put any royalty money in Breyon's pocket. Maybe that's why she didn't perform PID.

Interesting. Good point.

But she performed PID, WD and Without U on tour so I dont believe its that at all.

Scott, I did say this is in 1 of the threads and I agree with u. Performing songs only up to 2004, I never liked. RHD and PID woulda been nice to hear in the mix.

Let's be clear: There was no resolution in terms of her contract with Chameleon until after the tour. If she made the statement, "Brandy Freed," during this performance, there is definitely a shift that can't be ignored.

Also, this is a televised performance, not some random show that will go on YouTube. It will be viewed by millions and be replayed. That's why I think she opted out of Two Eleven tracks.

Wtv

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 08, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
Quote from: TAE! on November 08, 2016, 05:07:52 PM

! And it's so frustrating because I know she has the coin to snatch herself together.

!!!
That's why I'm not here for the excuses these gorls keep tossing out.

Hell, you got broke bitches like Dawn out here giving you a damn PRODUCTION with a $15 budget.

No one here can tell me that Brandy isn't capable of doing better.

:kii:

you are definetly right.
If Dawn and Tinashe can do better, Brandy can too.

but yeah, as some say, Brandy just doesnt care. Its sad, but it is what it is.

Wtv

KingDavid

jtwoeleven

I definitely don't think that's it's cause she doesn't care. I think it's just that our image of what we think Brandy should be doesn't match hers, assuming she has her own vision for herself, and that's where the disconnect seems to be.

Her preferences in fashion/style, hair/makeup, and preforming would make interesting questions for future interviews imo.