And with that....

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 07, 2016, 04:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

BAPHOMET.

the multiquote of the autoplay making it louder

jhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjh

Opposites Attract.

I honestly hope he find himself though. All jokes a side he really considered this board his life. He shared each and every detail about him self here. This was the ONLY place he shared his music. The only place he posted his family tea. I remember you gurs suggested podcast, YouTube videos, etc but he was so insecure and ugly that he couldn't fulfill his destiny. I'm definitely gonna pray he finds peace and happiness. I know it must suck being illbuit and Ugly but God makes no mistakes.

Learn from this.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

Same shit, different day

Bye guys! I'm done!

*comes back a couple days later under a new account and a tired persona trying to be funny*

*starts thread addressing ppl "Sorry blah, blah, was out of line, etc"*

*quickly starts posting fake stories about coworkers and speaking to 10th cousin about a new ancestry, will probably claim Chinese or whatever*

Yawn.

It's tired at this point. Hopefully your old ugly ass is done for good but I doubt it lol.

Heated🔥

Her nostrils.
How does she even breathe?

FlowerBomb

He can take those fugly selfies he keeps forcing down our throats, hair care tips, vocaroo'a with his annoying high pitched Aunty voice and DNA receipts with him TBH.

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 04:19:35 PM
I honestly hope he find himself though. All jokes a side he really considered this board his life. He shared each and every detail about him self here. This was the ONLY place he shared his music. The only place he posted his family tea. I remember you gurs suggested podcast, YouTube videos, etc but he was so insecure and ugly that he couldn't fulfill his destiny. I'm definitely gonna pray he finds peace and happiness. I know it must suck being illbuit and Ugly but God makes no mistakes.

Learn from this.
omg

Bvfknf

Njllmbbkjj :blessed:

Kurama

Quote from: Baeomi on November 07, 2016, 04:15:05 PM
Quote from: Real on November 07, 2016, 04:14:00 PM
Bentley really does know him well lol
!!!
he's done this twice before, it's a routine now :dead:

3 times*

Plus the 3 mini breakdowns during the new black era.

Good luck Herb

GRAND

you girls are STILL digging IN?!

:omgwatshappening:

omg worst goodbye thread ever

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baeomi on November 07, 2016, 04:21:34 PM
He can take those fugly selfies he keeps forcing down our throats, hair care tips, vocaroo'a with his annoying high pitched Aunty voice and DNA receipts with him TBH.
Jesus
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Heated🔥

Quote from: Baeomi on November 07, 2016, 04:21:34 PM
chhjknfdfhj
I like when you're feisty.
  :ohwow:

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: glock on November 07, 2016, 04:22:09 PM
Quote from: MypuzzystanK on November 07, 2016, 04:18:15 PM
ssssss

I can't
fffff hey boo

Sis..  I see. She tried her life with the gorls and got a rude awakening

n

MAY

SouravMay

Glad to see you go, this place was toxic for you. I like that our final honesty and bluntness will lead to you doing greatness. But know in the real world, nobody will sugarcoat anything.

B7