Quote from: MelMel on November 07, 2016, 08:51:22 PM
Quote from: Real on November 07, 2016, 08:29:06 PM
I thought Kaeli was a baby :everythingok:
a baby slut
omg not baby slut
where's that fat fag in the bby slut t shirt cc

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
can the girls go BACK to being normal after that?

I don't know if things can ever be the same here again for him.  I honestly don't think afro is built for this if he isn't a mod or admin or something. I know people fight and move on but his Achilles heel is like KNOWN and he's easily effected, so iono
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

was there anything i could have done to provide a better customer experience?

:ATLcameo:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MelMel

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 09:04:49 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 07, 2016, 06:38:24 PM
Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 06:30:46 PM
It's just time To let go of this place.

If I dropped ken dahl so easily so why should this site get any different treatment?

A lot of y'all are younger. I'm 31 years old posting on a brandy website.;;;;; it's late

It's time to grow up, and go live life in that real world I keep bringing up on here. Vvv

I keep talking about myself cuz that's all I care about nowadays. I don't even care about ghan anymore . Someone brought up her mess and I was so uninterested.

And this is her site . Not afro/ancestry/trade just texted me/Dominican source

And that's real as I can put it.

I Wish u guys all the happiness. Luv u, I mean it.
s

girl just put your big girl panties on

the age excuse is such a cop out when you have 60 year olds on FB and Snap now  :dead:

you just went overboard, as usual, you ALWAYS do this

you need to stay until you conquer this and break the cycle tbh

now stop all this commotion, oh shit ... I better go cancel your services :dead:

don't forget lunch next month tho
:gotchafag:
Imma be honest and candid right now

Cuz , well.....I don't have to worry about this being thrown back in my face or reading it again.
And maybe my truthful self evaluation will help someone else.

To an extent, there was a degree of longing for some sort of validation on here. And proving something.
This my real hair! See!
Trade texts me ... but I ignore them... see!
TOLD u guys I was a descendant of Spaniards, see :wellheythere:

At some point, I questioned myself.
WHY do you care so much about what they think of you?

In the "real world", I don't have to work to a prove a thing.
I am who I am it is respect and admired.
It's like...ummm hey .. Afro....If that's where you don't have to work for anything, and are accepted and have positive energy ... GO BE THERE.

Stop talking about how much goes on in your world and GO BE THERE.
Because no one here cares, and at this point you're TROLLING.

I have been doing everything I can to work on self improvement and development.
Sometimes you have to keep it 100 with yourself and REDUCE yourself to what you're really exuding.
It's not about thinking you always have the last kii kii and cackle, because you don't.

I won't need my account deleted, or IP banned or anything else.
if i LOVE MYSELF enough at this point, I will do what I need to do to get to 100%.

BSource is MY poison. Does not mean its EVERYONE'S poison.
Because I know some people can practice balance with this site. I can't seem to do this.
It's ALL or NOTHING it seems.  Because when I do practice balance, I slowly find myself ACTIVELY engaged again.

It only got worse once I moved into my apartment. Home from work, log into BSource.
Weekend, go to grandma's. Then log into Bsource.

I can be doing SO much more than I am. I came back up north for a reason.
And its time to take accountability, and act like I actually care about my complete well being.

Hope this makes sense.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

OakTREE

Quote from: imani on November 07, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

If I dropped ken dahl so easily so why should this site get any different treatment?

A lot of y'all are younger. I'm 31 years old posting on a brandy website.;;;;; it's late

It's time to grow up, and go live life in that real world I keep bringing up on here. Vvv

I keep talking about myself cuz that's all I care about nowadays. I don't even care about ghan anymore . Someone brought up her mess and I was so uninterested.

Oh gorl STFU :kii: you do this EVERY time you get into some mess with ppl on here and can't take.

Just be a man and take the L and move along all this "Gotta grow up, moving on with life" speech you give every time you get dragged is so late. So it took the board dragging you by wide set back to finally let this place go? It took you reaching 31? give me a fucking break. This place is your life and you probably will never let go like the ones who started off posting in the early 00's like you did.

Vonc2002

s

the age excuse is such a cop out when you have 60 year olds on FB and Snap now  :dead:

now stop all this commotion, oh shit ... I better go cancel your services :dead:

Cuz , well.....I don't have to worry about this being thrown back in my face or reading it again.

To an extent, there was a degree of longing for some sort of validation on here. And proving something.
This my real hair! See!

It's like...ummm hey .. Afro....If that's where you don't have to work for anything, and are accepted and have positive energy ... GO BE THERE.

Sometimes you have to keep it 100 with yourself and REDUCE yourself to what you're really exuding.
It's not about thinking you always have the last kii kii and cackle, because you don't.

if i LOVE MYSELF enough at this point, I will do what I need to do to get to 100%.

Because I know some people can practice balance with this site. I can't seem to do this.
It's ALL or NOTHING it seems.  Because when I do practice balance, I slowly find myself ACTIVELY engaged again.

It only got worse once I moved into my apartment. Home from work, log into BSource.

And its time to take accountability, and act like I actually care about my complete well being.

Hope this makes sense.
I actually respect this and im glad that u aren't oblivious to the way that u came off. Im glad u figured out what u need to do. Peace be with u, sir
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

and get real you're older than 31. I remember you used to claim that years ago.

Ulysses

What happened to all the people that would kiss his ass all day long when he was a moderator?? :dead:

Poor thing

Real

That post is exactly right

Opposites Attract.

s

This my real hair! See!

Hope this makes sense.

n

Gur please

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 09:12:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 09:06:08 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
can the girls go BACK to being normal after that?

I don't know if things can ever be the same here again for him.
And that's what I needed to do to make sure I don't bring my Melungeon ass back on here.
I didn't wanna tell malcolm but i figured he was right about that as well.  U were making it unbearable here so u HAD to leave.  Malcolm is gonna come in here and want credit for being the first one to speak this
:melmel:

Opposites Attract.

Y'all can believe that fat hunchback all ya want but I won't be fooled. This gur has terrorized so many for so long not just with words but posting those hideous selfies and pics.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

Yea girl it makes sense.
It's all about balance.
There for awhile I honestly didn't think you gave a fck who believed you or not :dead:
That's a big step for you to stop and admit you were bothered.

Girl come back and ki when you get to 100% tho

You know I love you

Don't forget lunch!
:suplol:

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 07, 2016, 09:06:08 PM
was there anything i could have done to provide a better customer experience?

:ATLcameo:
more anchovies hun.. and more sauce.
The mess was dry

Vonc2002

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 09:16:21 PM
Y'all can believe that fat hunchback all ya want but I won't be fooled. This gur has terrorized so many for so long not just with words but posting those hideous selfies and pics.
Marg the post was pretty candid. Remove ur heel, he's conceded  :dead: