And with that....

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 07, 2016, 04:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Looks like a damn warzone on this damns board.

Admin

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 09:15:31 PM
Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 09:12:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 09:06:08 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
can the girls go BACK to being normal after that?

I don't know if things can ever be the same here again for him.
And that's what I needed to do to make sure I don't bring my Melungeon ass back on here.
I didn't wanna tell malcolm but i figured he was right about that as well.  U were making it unbearable here so u HAD to leave.  Malcolm is gonna come in here and want credit for being the first one to speak this
:melmel:

I know my sis too well!

:blessed:

Now be gone and be happy!

:blessed:
B7

Annie

Love you Afro, it is sad for you this is an All or Nothing situation.. I love this board, I still remember when it was deleted/closed because of zetaboards. I know we don't have that much Ghan news and we are all getting older, but this is that one place where people can act like little kids at times :plzstop: act a little crazy, make petty jokes. For me it is a place for entertainment but also a place for a lot of creative and talented people. When I need to focus on work or 'real life' I'll just disappear for a while and at some point I come back but I never really think about it 🤔

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on November 08, 2016, 12:53:34 AM
Looks like a damn warzone on this damns board.
Did you guys have Halloween?
And now Thanksgiving is approaching
I wonder what this board looks like after Xmas :plzstop:

/.\

OakTREE

Why did everybody gang up on the boy? I would leave too if I felt like I was attract from left to right.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 07, 2016, 09:12:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 09:06:08 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
can the girls go BACK to being normal after that?

I don't know if things can ever be the same here again for him.
And that's what I needed to do to make sure I don't bring my Melungeon ass back on here.
sssssssssssssssssssssssss
gooooooooooorl plea!

I ain't buying it :dead:

We're too similar.

This is a control issue. Point blank and simple. You (Afro) had to find something to put you in the center of attention. I do it too, we throw fits :dead:

I saw this coming so clearly when I first came back last year. My way of warning you turned into a small war between us but it's cool

Bvy You can't have these meltdowns every time somebody gets buck or "disobeys" you.

The point of truly being positive is to remain that way through most situations. It's not a show we can put on.

But it IS possible
I honestly thought you were logging off and punching through your day

.... you're gonna let a bunch of girls who don't pay your bills run you off a site YOU came up with? In this fashion? I wanna slap you gur :uhh:

You'll be aight. Just take a few days to breathe deep. It ain't that bad, you can still come to ki, and if somebody gets buck, lash real quick and punch on to texts from trade.

Don't forget lunch next month... prolly around the 17th. And so help me God chicken and waffles better at least be an option bitch or I ain't going in!

Luv you tho
:traciandchelle:

H.#.G.*.Z

Heated🔥

Quote from: OaksandHoney on November 08, 2016, 07:49:13 AM
Why did everybody gang up on the boy? I would leave too if I felt like I was attract from left to right.

OakTREE

Quote from: BaddieTwinz on November 08, 2016, 09:28:13 AM
Quote from: OaksandHoney on November 08, 2016, 07:49:13 AM

Ok..wtf  :uhh:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2016, 05:45:20 AM
Love you Afro, it is sad for you this is an All or Nothing situation.. I love this board, I still remember when it was deleted/closed because of zetaboards. I know we don't have that much Ghan news and we are all getting older, but this is that one place where people can act like little kids at times :plzstop: act a little crazy, make petty jokes. For me it is a place for entertainment but also a place for a lot of creative and talented people. When I need to focus on work or 'real life' I'll just disappear for a while and at some point I come back but I never really think about it 🤔

yup I mean this is for entertainment purposes with an emphasis on brandy and other music news its not that deep
i love posting here and reading stuff
and getting hot nsfw updates

afro tambout i should be out living the life im talking about on here :dead: :dead: :uhh:

whenever my life has gotten busy or interesting
i usually log in to bsource after the fact to give an update tea
but its never interfered with me living my life

but so glad that unstable ghuh isnt an admin anymore
his ego is to fragile to run a simple board

made like 5 grand exits and tip toed his ass back to mess a bit untill he gets clocked on some shit again

i say just chill and relax and stop tryna be extra
its nice when he justs himself and not trying to prove sumthin or be  an elite gorl

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

November 08, 2016, 04:20:17 PM #357 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:20:30 PM by glock
Lew when are we getting an update? :uhh:

Cartierline

If y'all don't give Af's curls a REST

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 08, 2016, 04:19:26 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2016, 05:45:20 AM

yup I mean this is for entertainment purposes with an emphasis on brandy and other music news its not that deep
i love posting here and reading stuff
and getting hot nsfw updates

afro tambout i should be out living the life im talking about on here :dead: :dead: :uhh:

whenever my life has gotten busy or interesting
i usually log in to bsource after the fact to give an update tea
but its never interfered with me living my life

but so glad that unstable ghuh isnt an admin anymore
his ego is to fragile to run a simple board

made like 5 grand exits and tip toed his ass back to mess a bit untill he gets clocked on some shit again

i say just chill and relax and stop tryna be extra
its nice when he justs himself and not trying to prove sumthin or be  an elite gorl

crying

It's unconditional, these days you know....