Official 2016 Election Thread. Will it be Hillary or Trump?

Started by garlic, November 08, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: Young on November 09, 2016, 09:00:55 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 09, 2016, 08:57:40 PM
i dunno guys

when leaders from other countries stated they would refuse to associate with us if he was elected

that kinda told me WTF was good

:mmyulost:

!!!!

These girls kill me. This isnt GOOD.
We are going to lose so many diplomatic ties and relations with other nations....i just.. :plzstop:

He doesnt even WANT to have them..thats the thing.
I see us being cut off from the world and going to war.

The fact that Russia JUMPED on board immediately....

Palladium

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 09, 2016, 08:57:57 PM
Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 08:55:07 PM
Even though Trump played on the prejudices of some ppl in this country to win I don't think this situation is as bad as some ppl are making it out to be. I also don't think him being president will be as bad as some ppl think. I have an optimistic outlook even with him winning tbh.  :ohwow:

! What is really gonna be an hindrance imo is people continuing the hate and backlash. But in truth and in fact, if we just give him a chance, he may be able to make some kinds of improvement. Campaign Trump wont be the same when he's in office.

!!!!
I agree!  All the hate and backlash is only adding fuel to the fire. It's like some ppl are saying the worst is going to happen because they want it too because it didn't turn out the way they wanted.

If he fcks up all bets are off, drag him a bit, but I think we should wait and see what he does first.

pCj

Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 09, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
And then when blacks were being hosed down in the streets
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc
and now we're sitting in prison cells and welfare offices due to disproportionately high incarceration & unemployment rates, but woo! praise Je'!

Opposites Attract.

Maybe instead of banning Muslim people he need to build a wall around those dumb Caribbean gurs. Rihanna and Franc' can be the first shipped back.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FRANCE

Time will tell I guess.

In the meantime

[youtube start=12][/youtube]

Young

Quote from: Real on November 09, 2016, 09:03:28 PM
i dunno guys

when leaders from other countries stated they would refuse to associate with us if he was elected

!!!!

We are going to lose so many diplomatic ties and relations with other nations....i just.. :plzstop:

The fact that Russia JUMPED on board immediately....

!!! :ack:

Palladium

i dunno guys

!!!!

YOU see that but that may not be what actually happens. 
Nobdy knows what will happen so why freak out and assume the worst.

FRANCE

Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 09:04:19 PM
Even though Trump played on the prejudices of some ppl in this country to win I don't think this situation is as bad as some ppl are making it out to be. I also don't think him being president will be as bad as some ppl think. I have an optimistic outlook even with him winning tbh.  :ohwow:

! What is really gonna be an hindrance imo is people continuing the hate and backlash. But in truth and in fact, if we just give him a chance, he may be able to make some kinds of improvement. Campaign Trump wont be the same when he's in office.

!!!!
I agree!  All the hate and backlash is only adding fuel to the fire. It's like some ppl are saying the worst is going to happen because they want it too because it didn't turn out the way they wanted.

If he fcks up all bets are off, drag him a bit, but I think we should wait and see what he does first.

Simply put. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best. I think some Americans are literally hoping for the worst.

Palladium

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 09, 2016, 09:07:06 PM
Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 09:04:19 PM

!!!!

Simply put. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best. I think some Americans are literally hoping for the worst.

!!!!!!  :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
i dunno guys

!!!!

YOU see that but that may not be what actually happens. 
Nobdy knows what will happen so why freak out and assume the worst.

Aside from what I feel is going to happen ; we can look at what IS happening and see that this isnt good for the nation nor our relations with others. Its been stated several times by various nations that they want nothing to do with Trump and cannot even fathom how he became a running Candidate. And nows hes gonna be president.

BigDawg

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 09:00:28 PM
and not only that. He associates himself with racist and homophobic leaders. You can't possibly think this is a good thing. Rudy, Chris, Penis am mean all these gurs will serve in his cabinet in positions that will affect minorities. 

We are fucked.

FRANCE

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 09:04:58 PM
Maybe instead of banning Muslim people he need to build a wall around those dumb Caribbean gurs. Rihanna and Franc' can be the first shipped back.

Nah. U can keep your country. My father is a US citizen and so are most of my sibs. If I wanted to live there, I easily could. I opted to go for Canada instead. :) Best of luck! Praying for you all.

Stewie

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 09, 2016, 09:01:17 PM
Most presidents do make SOME changes that are good

But the fact of the matter is that our senate/house/president are all republican and he has more bad ideas than good.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

It's just a little worrisome as a minority. And I'm really concerned about my black colleges sistern who receive government assistance.

m

RAY7

Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 09, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
And then when blacks were being hosed down in the streets
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc
and now we're sitting in prison cells and welfare offices due to disproportionately high incarceration & unemployment rates, but woo! praise Je'!

arent you in Canada?