Official 2016 Election Thread. Will it be Hillary or Trump?

Started by garlic, November 08, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BigDawg on November 09, 2016, 09:09:11 PM
Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 09:00:28 PM
and not only that. He associates himself with racist and homophobic leaders. You can't possibly think this is a good thing. Rudy, Chris, Penis am mean all these gurs will serve in his cabinet in positions that will affect minorities. 

We are fucked.

That bridge should've fckn collapsed

Opposites Attract.

I don't think the concern is with Trump as President because of course he can only do so much legally but more so what his win represents. White people going around burning churches, openly going around calling Niggers, Wet Backs, Specs, Muslim Terrorist, etc. Whites feel more Entitled than ever now that their savior got elected. Donald brought the KKK out of hiding.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

Quote from: Stewie on November 09, 2016, 09:10:33 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 09, 2016, 09:01:17 PM
Most presidents do make SOME changes that are good

But the fact of the matter is that our senate/house/president are all republican and he has more bad ideas than good.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

It's just a little worrisome as a minority. And I'm really concerned about my black colleges sistern who receive government assistance.

m
move faggot

even bush dumb ass contributed a bit

pCj

Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 09:10:38 PM
Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 09, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
And then when blacks were being hosed down in the streets
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc
and now we're sitting in prison cells and welfare offices due to disproportionately high incarceration & unemployment rates, but woo! praise Je'!

arent you in Canada?
and?

BigDawg

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 09:11:15 PM
I don't think the concern is with Trump as President because of course he can only do so much legally but more so what his win represents. White people going around burning churches, openly going around calling Niggers, Wet Backs, Specs, Muslim Terrorist, etc. Whites feel more Entitled than ever now that their savior got elected. Donald brought the KKK out of hiding.
!!!!!!

I live in NC and you knew the KKK was still around but not a visible threat. They never marched or anything of that nature but now that Trump is in office they have a sense of validation because he spews the same hateful redirect that they do. Thankfully the city I live in is apart from that but I will say that Mebane is only about 45 minutes to an hour away from where I live, so it is right in my backyard.

Real

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BigDawg on November 09, 2016, 09:09:11 PM
Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 09:00:28 PM
and not only that. He associates himself with racist and homophobic leaders. You can't possibly think this is a good thing. Rudy, Chris, Penis am mean all these gurs will serve in his cabinet in positions that will affect minorities. 

We are fucked.

n

RAY7

Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 09:10:38 PM
Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 09, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
And then when blacks were being hosed down in the streets
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc
and now we're sitting in prison cells and welfare offices due to disproportionately high incarceration & unemployment rates, but woo! praise Je'!

arent you in Canada?
and?
AND there is no "we" for you
are they gunning niggers down up there too?

Palladium

November 09, 2016, 09:16:24 PM #1763 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:16:49 PM by Palladium

All of this stuff has already been happening, some of it even with a black man as president.  :dead:

GRAND

Quote from: Real on November 09, 2016, 09:15:21 PM
Ton, why did you keep talking to him :dead:
i have a love/hate relationship with stew

want him dead, truly, but i luv him

:freewilly:

Real

Quote from: BigDawg on November 09, 2016, 09:15:06 PM
!!!!!!

I live in NC and you knew the KKK was still around but not a visible threat. They never marched or anything of that nature but now that Trump is in office they have a sense of validation because he spews the same hateful redirect that they do. Thankfully the city I live in is apart from that but I will say that Mebane is only about 45 minutes to an hour away from where I live, so it is right in my backyard.

Right. He's empowered them

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BigDawg on November 09, 2016, 09:15:06 PM
!!!!!!

Im praying for my brothers and sisters in the south. Hopefully White Jesus decides to finally show up and fall out on'em

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

All of this stuff has already been happening, some of it even with a black man as president.  :dead:

Can you read or nah. It'll be worst now. Aren't you white?

Opposites Attract.

Palladium

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 09:18:07 PM
Quote from: Palladium on November 09, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

Can you read or nah. It'll be worst now. Aren't you white?

No, you're assuming it'll be worse now.  :dead: