BRANDY

Rxxf

I need the one with bobby brown his wife and teyana in the back lol
and
the one with teyana, her mother, and her cousin

:kii:
BRANDY

Sovereign.

November 28, 2016, 02:16:05 AM #137 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:16:20 AM by ?quababe.
Yeah, 'TAOL' gave me chills.

And the 'Full Moon' choreo is slept on. It's the best outside of 'Top of the World'.

Heated🔥

Quote from: ..... on November 28, 2016, 02:15:32 AM
and

coming up :kii:

Purple Moon

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 01:56:23 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 28, 2016, 01:55:00 AM
Hmm...so her vocals were amazing as usual. But the whole thing was relatively underwhelming.
First of all, why did she have to lip everything except for "Baby" and maybe "Almost doesnt count"? Also she could've at least acknowleged TBIM, HYE and some more of her big hits instead of just skipping them altogether (playing the TBIM intro doesnt count).

The highlight for me was ADC and TOTW.

On top of that the outfits were indeed not amazing, especially in combination with those shoes!

Get it Brandy!

I think it was said that she performed more than what aired. It could be some of the editing that makes some parts look more lipped than they actually were. I could be wrong.

why would they do that  :ohwow:
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

brocka4life

It was a great moment. There's really no need for me to critique anything. Everything was how it was meant to be.

As far as choreography, ma y of her hits are from the 90s and are the soundtrack to that decade and many people's adolescence, so it has to be true to that time period. I feel that we may be asking too much with different or "better" choreography, which may end up coming across inauthentic to the time. These are iconic records we are talking about.

And if that newspaper had anything to do with the lawsuit, I'm interested in hearing her "real songs" as she has put it. Didn't someone say there would be an announcement about the lawsuit this month?

Rxxf

i need the gif with fat joe going in and his wife catching his bop
BRANDY

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Sovereign.

I want 'Full Moon' gifs. This MJ homage.

Rxxf

Quote from: Redemption on November 28, 2016, 02:16:11 AM
Quote from: ..... on November 28, 2016, 02:15:32 AM
and

coming up :kii:

omf... i have some others later on.
i don't want to overdo it.
but ill be hitting u up
BRANDY

Rxxf

Teyana makes me feel so good.
It's like she's US... a baby from the 90s I can connect to
:dead:
She gets it
BRANDY

Sovereign.

Bran put her heart into this! Though production elements were not as precise as I wanted them to be, she put her soul into this. That matters most. She works hard.

jtwoeleven

November 28, 2016, 02:23:17 AM #149 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:25:51 AM by jtwoeleven