MAY

Quote from: ..... on November 28, 2016, 02:41:46 AM
It feels good to enjoy Brandy
And not play A&R
This era, since her Broadway slay, has been new to me in that aspect
And I enjoy moments like these so much more

b

D.I.E.G.O.

November 28, 2016, 12:00:34 PM #227 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:02:39 PM by dee-AI-goh
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNW8262DaYE

Quote4everbrandy101: About Last Night's 'Talk About Our Love' lyric swap. We are reading from fans and blogs that Brandy was being shady last night! Brandy was NOT throwing shade at Monica! 'Talk About Our Love' is a song about ppl looking in on your relationships from the outside and making their own assumptions and rumors. Brandy revised her lyrics to reflect that the fans and blogs took what she said "chile bye" outta context and ONCE AGAIN creating this whole Brandy vs Monica fued! The lyric swap was to show that she has no beef with Mo, the fans do! Stop posting these wanna be petty shade moments and PAY ATTENTION TO THE MUSIC/MESSAGE!

Admin

FINE.

Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 12:00:34 PM

Quote4everbrandy101: About Last Night's 'Talk About Our Love' lyric swap. We are reading from fans and blogs that Brandy was being shady last night! Brandy was NOT throwing shade at Monica! 'Talk About Our Love' is a song about ppl looking in on your relationships from the outside and making their own assumptions and rumors. Brandy revised her lyrics to reflect that the fans and blogs took what she said "chile bye" outta context and ONCE AGAIN creating this whole Brandy vs Monica fued! The lyric swap was to show that she has no beef with Mo, the fans do! Stop posting these wanna be petty shade moments and PAY ATTENTION TO THE MUSIC/MESSAGE!
n

GLOCK

Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 28, 2016, 12:33:52 PM
Quote from: FINE. on November 28, 2016, 12:32:42 PM
Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 12:00:34 PM

n
/
df

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Sovereign.

I doubt she's referencing Monica.

Y'ALL are implying she's referring to her. A mess.

D.I.E.G.O.