Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVDDY.

When was the last time Monica got recognized? Because her fans always use Brandy's moments to bring up Mo's name  :everythingok:

D.I.E.G.O.

Woo! Let me get back into this TAOL performance  :justabit:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 06:12:32 PM
When was the last time Monica got recognized? Because her fans always use Brandy's moments to bring up Mo's name  :everythingok:

When Shannon cheated on her and got called out for it.

RAY7

furthermore reading Bran's comments about ppl belittling her publicly...
like Monica does nothing but PRAISE her publicly
but Breyon was calling her a has-been & everything in his statements

DVDDY.

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on November 29, 2016, 06:13:25 PM

Makes sense

MAY

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 29, 2016, 05:48:33 PM
Quote from: pettypatty on November 29, 2016, 05:10:56 PM
I'm sad. That Soul Train Award rebounded her from all the late shit she did this year
People started to forget
Not even a day later sis is right back on everybody's bad side publicly  :dead:

Why does she do this to herself?

"Oh! I'm not a punk! Won't be bullied" lol 
Gorl :melmel:

But the thing is she most likely was not taking about Monica.  There was more drama going on in her life that was much closer to her.

The fanbase was her fanbase acting out on social media about different things this year.

Y'all need to stop making excuses for this grown ass woman.

If Brandy wasn't referring to Monica then she could dead this whole mess by saying so.

D.I.E.G.O.

n you don't change the narrative by denying rumors that people already believe are true. This speculation shit is late.

FRANCE

What exactly is Monica known for? Not a damn thing. She has never been praised like Bran. No one mentions her name as an influence like they do Bran. She's basic really tbh.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 29, 2016, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 29, 2016, 05:48:33 PM
I'm sad. That Soul Train Award rebounded her from all the late shit she did this year
People started to forget

But the thing is she most likely was not taking about Monica.  There was more drama going on in her life that was much closer to her.

The fanbase was her fanbase acting out on social media about different things this year.

Y'all need to stop making excuses for this grown ass woman.

If Brandy wasn't referring to Monica then she could dead this whole mess by saying so.
ssss
!!!!!!!!!

It's quite simple

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 29, 2016, 06:30:10 PM

What exactly is Monica known for? Not a damn thing. She has never been praised like Bran. No one mentions her name as an influence like they do Bran. She's basic really tbh.

!!! I think she's a somewhat respected R&B artist, but she shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Brandy, unless TBIM is being discussed tbqfhwyrn.

Young

D.I.E.G.O.

Wtv

People started to forget

agreed. But if Bran is happy with all of this, enjoy it, then, Bran.
this is not doing her any favour, but again, enjoy it

GYNandTONIC

Publicists! Outta Control! Save Monica!....

Let's be clear! Nobody outside this board REALLY gives a fuck about it! It's a non-issue tbqh. This is a bigger issue it seems for fans (Bran's in particular) then anyone else. The shade room made 3 post and no one outside the fans gave commentary that was TMZ worthy.Take this coddling shit to Monica source! Brandy has been politically correct her whole life, that was just as irritating IMO! I personally don't think it was about Monica, but if it was then so be it.

Monica is on the Real giving novels and essays covered in subtle shade. Talkin bout it's a non issue but then says "it was a test from God". The more she spoke the more her body language read defense. She could have said "I know Brandy meant nothing" and moved the fuck on. This pastor Brown shit don't fool me, she is messy behind the scenes.

Who knew a "Chile Bye" could cause all this! They were never friends (as Monica has repeatedly said since 98), and will never be friends (thanks to Monica publicly trying to embarrass Bran on the radio).