Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Young

November 29, 2016, 07:49:00 PM #646 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:49:25 PM by Young
Quote from: Young on November 29, 2016, 07:46:50 PM
The crazy part is both were close with Whit

Bran got close to whit right in the beginning of her career ; early 90s, and then Monica when Whit became extremely cracked out. Mon was going through her mess. And so the issues is they were both close with her at different times and for different reasons.

Bran already said in later periods up until the time of Whit's passing that her interaction with whit was pretty limited.

With Mon ; the other way around hence her closeness with Bobbi Kris and going to her funeral and things.

I think seeing Whit's flaws and mess she was going through kind of ruined her relationship with Whit in later years. Like she saw her idol in another light. Whit was dating Ray J and you still never saw Bran with her. Kinda says a lot.

Whereas with Mon I think she appreciated Whit's short comings . It made her relatable and real . And not perfect.

You can even kinda see this tea in Whit's last moments with Branica and Clive.
There were videos of Whit touching Mons face and what not. Even when she tipped in all high Mon was able to talk to her and pretend like Whit wasn't giving mess. Ghan kinda looked shocked and appalled and smiled for the cameras. She then handed Bran a note . I bet the letter was an apology for letting Bran down.

Just an observation mess lol

monk al-taqi

young

i just know one day you'll publish  the very first autobiography for mon' ssss
:butwait!:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

D.I.E.G.O.

Whitney loved Brandy more than Voldemort.

KING BENTLEY.

Bran got close to whit right in the beginning of her career ; early 90s, and then Monica when Whit became extremely cracked out.
sis I know everything you say is truth but

the wording of this sent me farther than I've ever been
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

DVDDY.

Quote from: Real on November 29, 2016, 07:33:17 PM
Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 07:30:38 PM

sssssssssdddd
She was so annoyed. I just know being around that girl for an extended period is a task

Bran couldn't WAIT to fucking leave  :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: m.monk on November 29, 2016, 07:12:30 PM
Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 06:01:11 PM
Maybe if Monica didn't publicly and gladly confess to assaulting Brandy, none of this would have happened

not all the gerls being clueless 

shit has happened!
ghan doesn't use!  :overit:

It's cool that she may not use, but why get in the public and throw shade at someone that's NOT giving you life at all. It looks one sided af and sudden. Then to say it's deeper than that? Okay, if it's deeper than what we know, nip it in the bud and put it out there! Monica isn't gonna respond at all, so you might make your issue with her known.

Young

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 29, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

Bran got close to whit right in the beginning of her career ; early 90s, and then Monica when Whit became extremely cracked out.
sis I know everything you say is truth but

the wording of this sent me farther than I've ever been
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Sdddffffff

Wtf babe

Young

Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 29, 2016, 07:50:38 PM

Bran got close to whit right in the beginning of her career ; early 90s, and then Monica when Whit became extremely cracked out. Mon was going through her mess. And so the issues is they were both close with her at different times and for different reasons.

Bran already said in later periods up until the time of Whit's passing that her interaction with whit was pretty limited.

With Mon ; the other way around hence her closeness with Bobbi Kris and going to her funeral and things.

I think seeing Whit's flaws and mess she was going through kind of ruined her relationship with Whit in later years. Like she saw her idol in another light. Whit was dating Ray J and you still never saw Bran with her. Kinda says a lot.

Whereas with Mon I think she appreciated Whit's short comings . It made her relatable and real . And not perfect.

You can even kinda see this tea in Whit's last moments with Branica and Clive.
There were videos of Whit touching Mons face and what not. Even when she tipped in all high Mon was able to talk to her and pretend like Whit wasn't giving mess. Ghan kinda looked shocked and appalled and smiled for the cameras. She then handed Bran a note . I bet the letter was an apology for letting Bran down.

Just an observation mess lol

Summary: Monica's a ho.
:guys:

hey bew :wub:

Sssdddddddf

Hey love

Young

Quote from: m.monk on November 29, 2016, 07:50:15 PM
young

i just know one day you'll publish  the very first autobiography for mon' ssss
:butwait!:

ACK!! :stressed:

Cowboy Nine

Bran's face when she got that note from Whit

:plzstop:

DVDDY.

Bran is a bully
Mon is being the bigger woman
Whit loved them both

Can it, phaggs

Real

Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 08:00:15 PM
Bran is a bully
Mon is being the bigger woman
Whit loved them both

Can it, phaggs

:plzstop: these thesis papers the Mons are writing

brocka4life

Brandy fans spend too much time mentioning and thinking about Monica.

The fans are usually wrong when it comes to trying to put together what Brandy is doin got thinking.

Why is it so hard for the Starz to let go of Monica's wig strands?

I swear if these two girls were one artist, they'd be the perfect package. Brandy's strengths are Monica's weaknesses and vice versa. Whitney loved them both. And Whitney was like a "fairy godmother" to a lot of women in the industry.

I wish Monica and Brandy could shake this whole feud thing. Most of the fans that still argue over this shit were barely out of diapers in the late 90s.