Where is the next Beyonce and Rihanna?

Started by Bulldagger, December 04, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Camo on December 04, 2016, 03:35:30 PM
Normani has the potential and the hunger it seems... Tinashe maybe with better songs and more stage presence.

Mani too but she needs to snatch those vocals together.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lazarus

December 04, 2016, 03:47:28 PM #16 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:48:07 PM by BEST OF ME
And none of those current pop girls come remotely close to Britney or Christina's lane tbh.

Vonc2002

Yea zendaya can have movies n mess. I dont see any of those disney/nick girls being taken seriously in music anymore forreal. I think when u start off there now u have to have a talent like Ariana or something to be believable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

The next IT black gorl will have to be able to sing down, perform, give stage presence, be gorgeous, give fashion and edge

Basically combine both of Bey and Rihs
strengths

It's just NOT going happen

:plzstop:

Camo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 04, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
Yea zendaya can have movies n mess. I dont see any of those disney/nick girls being taken seriously in music anymore forreal. I think when u start off there now u have to have a talent like Ariana or something to be believable

Yeah as of right now Zendaya is missing "IT"

BAPHOMET.

CHOKE

FlowerBomb

The Queen of Hip Hop Soul still remains  :oof:

Vonc2002

f
So u really believe there isn't life after those two? There are tons of talented girls, life will go on after them.  :dead:
Because even if there isn't someone "qualified" they'll pick a girl, throw her in our face and tell us to like her until we eventually do.  This is the music industry.  It aint shit but a revolving door
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Gilgamesh.

!!! I think that's why Keke does so damn much, she's really trying to brand herself as an entertainer outside of child actress thing.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Camo on December 04, 2016, 03:49:29 PM

Yeah as of right now Zendaya is missing "IT"
Yea, she's MEH! Maybe she's a good actress because I'm not interested musically

Lazarus

Quote from: Baphomet. on December 04, 2016, 03:49:55 PM
Quote from: BEST OF ME on December 04, 2016, 03:43:06 PM
Mary J. still exist. She's in a league of her own.

:shannonsmissing:  :mmywheresddy:

I don't place Mary with Beyonce or Rihanna. She was her own artist in her own right. She helped merge hip hop and r&b. Although Michel'le was the first to do so she's never really been given credit. That's why I said she's in a league of her own. She still have a slew of Mary J wannabe coming lol.

Lazarus

BAPHOMET.

the next girl would also have to dominate social media like these two :dead: tell me when you dont go on Tumblr or whatever you dont see just these two.
Its REALLY hard for another chick to break through.