Where is the next Beyonce and Rihanna?

Started by Bulldagger, December 04, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

December 04, 2016, 03:55:40 PM #30 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:56:29 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: Chokeme on December 04, 2016, 03:48:47 PM
The next IT black gorl will have to be able to sing down, perform, give stage presence, be gorgeous, give fashion and edge

Basically combine both of Bey and Rihs
strengths

It's just NOT going happen

:plzstop:

q

They'll both get older and eventually pass their prime. I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 04, 2016, 03:55:40 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on December 04, 2016, 03:48:47 PM
The next IT black gorl will have to be able to sing down, perform, give stage presence, be gorgeous, give fashion and edge

Basically combine both of Bey and Rihs
strengths

It's just NOT going happen

:plzstop:

q

They'll both get older and eventually past their prime. I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand.
Yea.........
Saying there will never be another popular blk gal after these two is kinda  :uhh:
:dead: :dead: :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7

KING BENTLEY.

Yah whoever it is hasn't been discovered yet.

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: شيطان on December 04, 2016, 03:57:22 PM
Teyana if she cleans herself up

I wish y'all would stop mentioning this girl.
It aint happening outside of Ye's "Fade" vid. Love her

pettypatty

Teyana has the potential to slay
She has to change up her gimic just a bit though
The "sex kitten" mess doesn't fully work for her
She needs to bring a bit of that tomboy feel back and record some uptempos

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 04, 2016, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 04, 2016, 03:52:47 PM
Who replaced Brit and Christina

Taylor Swift
I was gonna say this.  Katy perry, Ariana, Selena Gomez, etc. They find new girls to take the place of everybody. Selena gomez is prime example of a cute girl that isn't really great in anyway but they've pushed her on us. I used to :uhh:
Like they really trying to make this disney girl pop huh? Then i found myself  GROOVING to her mess :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Back then if a girl slayed R&B/hip Hop an upgrade to mainstream was right on up for the follow up album, nowadays a singing female can barely even top the negro charts, and even if she did it's not a shoe in to pop anymore.

Keri and Keyshia were the last to benefit from the old system.
B7

yummy

I see Normani and Tinashe storming through tbh.

Kehlani will probably stay relegated to urban radio and Zendaya needs to stick to acting.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 04, 2016, 03:58:49 PM
Quote from: شيطان on December 04, 2016, 03:57:22 PM
Teyana if she cleans herself up

b

Is she on drugs or something?
Maybe he means she doesn't really come across as mainstream enough. I like that bitch the way she is and wanna her to pop JUST as she is, amazing self