TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seneca

Ugh fuck it.
TC is perpetually fuming because Brandy didn't pitch WYLA as a single. He's also mad that she recorded the song without him being present. Once, he was going around saying he sings better than her. When Brandy caught wind of it, she told him to find his own sound.
Besides he's just mad because he's broke. He wrote for Jlo, Monica, Brandy, Tamar and hardly ain't got no royalties from them.
In a fucking nutshell, that's why he's fumed for all these years

BigDawg

I feel like when she is down or gets negative press people line up to unload on her. I hope Brandy just blocks this fag and pays him dust.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: BigDawg on December 30, 2016, 07:15:47 PM
Quote from: TAE! on December 30, 2016, 07:14:19 PM
Idk what it is, but I feel like so many people wait for a chance to drag Brandy; not just on this board. It's rare to see ppl actually clarify or give her the benefit of the doubt. Something I've noticed even before her shade "episodes" this year.
Exactly and what did she even do recently to him to warrant these petty public outbursts?

Wit his fat irrelevant ass

Facts.

BranLover

Idk what it is, but I feel like so many people wait for a chance to drag Brandy; not just on this board. It's rare to see ppl actually clarify or give her the benefit of the doubt. Something I've noticed even before her shade "episodes" this year.
Exactly and what did she even do recently to him to warrant these petty public outbursts?

His ass was looking for a reason too. He did the most.

D.I.E.G.O.

And the ones that try it on the board have an expiration date that's coming up soon.

BigDawg

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 30, 2016, 07:18:46 PM

p[mopn
;

hey bew
:sistas:

BranLover

Quote from: BigDawg on December 30, 2016, 07:19:40 PM
I feel like when she is down or gets negative press people line up to unload on her. I hope Brandy just blocks this fag and pays him dust.

YES!!!

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Seneca on December 30, 2016, 07:19:37 PM
Ugh fuck it.
TC is perpetually fuming because Brandy didn't pitch WYLA as a single. He's also mad that she recorded the song without him being present. Once, he was going around saying he sings better than her. When Brandy caught wind of it, she told him to find his own sound.
Besides he's just mad because he's broke. He wrote for Jlo, Monica, Brandy, Tamar and hardly ain't got no royalties from them.

I just don't get it. He's holding onto this mess for years and he's still running behind Tamar's wig for a placement. It's sad and he should reach out to her directly if he has some dirty laundry to air out with Ghan. Petty bullshit smh

BigDawg

Quote from: TAE! on December 30, 2016, 07:19:54 PM

His ass was looking for a reason too. He did the most.
He truly was. I have never liked that dude.

Rxxf

Brandy places herself in these situations

Aside of that, it still makes me want to fuck someone up for coming at her
BRANDY

SouravMay

I would think TC is sane enough not to publicly attack a legend with no real reason. If he did it for petty stuff he really is devalueing his brand.

You can't write for Keyshia Cole, Justin Bieber and Brandy and act so stupid and mess up your carreer like that.
B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Ugh fuck it.

well wasnt he braggin bout all the money he makes lol
well hes so lucky to have gone as far as he has
but at the end of the day no one uses an overweight female impersonator
we already have sean garrett but his pen game >>>
tc doesnt seem like the most kindest of people karma deals accordingly

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BigDawg

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on December 30, 2016, 07:22:20 PM
Ugh fuck it.

I just don't get it. He's holding onto this mess for years and he's still running behind Tamar's wig for a placement. It's sad and he should reach out to her directly if he has some dirty laundry to air out with Ghan. Petty bullshit smh
!!!
I know he has means to reach her privately if he wanted too but he was more interested in being a messy queen.

D.I.E.G.O.

Jay, go find him and beat his behind! Sick of the shit.

BranLover

Quote from: شيطان on December 30, 2016, 07:23:28 PM
I would think TC is sane enough not to publicly attack a legend with no real reason. If he did it for petty stuff he really is devalueing his brand.

You can't write for Keyshia Cole, Justin Bieber and Brandy and act so stupid and mess up your carreer like that.

!!!  Probably why he deleted them. I hope it's too late though.