Frank Ocean's mom lashes Kim Burrell; "Hidden Figures" cast also tug a bit.

Started by Sovereign., January 01, 2017, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:01:51 PM
Quote from: Real on January 02, 2017, 02:59:32 PM
I feel like that rant was very specific and aimed at people like Eddie Long who preach one thing and live another. Or they use their position in the church to exploit their followers. I don't think she was condemning the whole lgb. But again, we only heard 2 minutes out of a whole sermon so it's hard to say. Her choice of words was definitely poor though.

i listened. i thought it was no different than anything i had heard. she was speaking a bit of truths.
I think she did mention DL Kelly Rowland fans, yeah lol truth

brocka4life

If church people didn't condemn homosexuality so much, allowed people to be comfortable being themselves and preached acceptance to their congregations...perhaps the stigma of being gay in the black community would diminish and so would the DL and AIDs epidemics. So many boys engage in risky shit instead of being able to own who they are, be comfortable in it and explore meaning relationships with other men.

Just maybe.

In many ways, "The Church" has hindered the black community.

GRAND

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:11:16 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 02, 2017, 03:09:00 PM
Wasn't she dragging the same person this board was dragging a couple days ago? That perverted pastor with "cancer"

seems like it to me. i mean the people think that because they are gay. they have the right to be nasty, promiscuous, and etc. its rather disgusting....... he was a nasty man as well and deserves whatever happens to him.
how would you know

Aren't you supposed to be straight

Are you fucking men or something?

Eternal Bell

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 05:07:12 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 02, 2017, 05:03:00 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 02, 2017, 02:19:41 PM
Y'all still arguing about this?

She can sing.
She don't like the homosexual "spirit."
She's not going to apologize.

This is the most attention she's gotten since Whitney died. Y'all feelings are hurt while she's somewhere scarfing down some ribs.
faggot worry about your own feelings
ssssssssssss

Kinda hope Brocka is first in line for the fag concentration camps tbh

Let's see if his "brush it off" attitude will keep the lethal injection needles outta those dick handling arms!
:blessed:

ddddddddddddddddddddddv

Real

Quote from: brocka4life on January 02, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
If church people didn't condemn homosexuality so much, allowed people to be comfortable being themselves and preached acceptance to their congregations...perhaps the stigma of being gay in the black community would diminish and so would the DL and AIDs epidemics. So many boys engage in risky shit instead of being able to own who they are, be comfortable in it and explore meaning relationships with other men.

Just maybe.

In many ways, "The Church" has hindered the black community.

:shannonsmissing:

Eternal Bell

nvfm

i always get wat i want
& i can never keep friens[youtube autoplay=1 width=1][/youtube]

FINE.

SDSDSDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDS

4 fucking k

GRAND

I can't wait for the next african American to get shot the Fck down so I can preach about forgiveness and brushing things off

Hopefully it's a select few in this thread

b7

So yea she deserved these lashings and I'm glad she's getting dragged

:blessed:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 02, 2017, 05:17:24 PM
I can't wait for the next african American to get shot the Fck down so I can preach about forgiveness and brushing things off

Hopefully it's a select few in this thread
,l,l;,;l,k;