People still use this excuse?

Started by LOONA., January 05, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: Nine on January 05, 2017, 10:17:58 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 09:37:13 PM
I'm sick of having this convo and watching a bunch of braindead niggers find new ways to justify being a bigot. Let's just bring on the next police brutality victim and watch people act concerned for two weeks.

nnnnnmads !!!

#BlackLivesMatter and stuff

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Aalonso.

Whatever you want to call it, it's entirely possible for someone to not be down with what homosexuality entails and still love and respect a homosexual. If none of you gors have at least one person in your life that convinces you of that, I'm sorry.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 05, 2017, 11:08:37 PM
Whatever you want to call it, it's entirely possible for someone to not be down with what homosexuality entails and still love and respect a homosexual. If none of you gors have at least one person in your life that convinces you of that, I'm sorry.

:heythere:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

this really just sounds like those white people that find one black person they like who 'doesn't fit the stereotype', but still refers to ghetto black people as niggers 

BAPHOMET.

Aalonso.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 05, 2017, 11:11:04 PM
this really just sounds like those white people that find one black person they like who 'doesn't fit the stereotype', but still refers to ghetto black people as niggers

And that's fine because there are people like that, too. What I said still stands.

Aalonso.

Like, where were we talking about stereotypes. If someone is homophobic, gay is fukn gay. Stop adding ingredients trying to find angles.

GRAND

Stereotypes had nothing to do with the point

That's just a common thing racist say, 'you're not like the others lol'

The same way some homoohobe would say "I don't agree with who you are as a human being, but I love you anyway because I pity you or some weird shit that I can't explain"

It's disgusting. I'd hate to have a relationship with someone who told me they didn't agree with who I was.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

are you fags challenging LONZ now?

yall sound stupid as fuck
dont worry bout the root of where their opinions come from
worry bout how for some it dont matter cause their idea is u do you i do me

Different

jtwoeleven

So...for example, do y'all think it's intolerant if someone only believes in the traditional view of marriage?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 05, 2017, 11:16:03 PM
Like, where were we talking about stereotypes. If someone is homophobic, gay is fukn gay. Stop adding ingredients trying to find angles.

i was just thinking they keep adding all these details :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Different

yummy

January 05, 2017, 11:22:15 PM #71 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:22:49 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 05, 2017, 11:20:48 PM
So...for example, do y'all think it's intolerant if someone only believes in the traditional view of marriage?

What's the traditional view of marriage

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

No but im sure if it was their friend they would still show their support
even if in the back of their mind they think this fake mess

Different

pettypatty

This is valid.  :dead:

I'm sure most of your parents don't agree with any of you being faggots, but they still love you regardless.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 05, 2017, 11:22:15 PM

What's the traditional view of marriage

thats what i wanna know cause my view is different

Cause to me true marriage is children
thats you and that other persons dna BLENDED together in another human being

you dont get any more married than that

for some its the piece of paper

for some its the commitment of the heart to another person you love

--------------------

but most say its not official till you get a piece of paper
but most say the child is not legitimate because you do not have that piece of paper (which brings the discussion whats the difference between the birth certificate and a marriage lisence with both yall name on it ) still a piece of paper
but most say its just between a man and a woman (which if we went with the children being the tru marriage of dna) that would be right

you have to realize that marriage in the worldy way we know it is only constructed for  tax and billing purposes and living arrangements mostly things revolving around money and materialism

Different