So there's this good straight friend of mine... (Real Life Story)

Started by Purple Moon, January 21, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 21, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
guys it would be less tricky if he wouldnt call me gorgeous, compliment my hair etc every other day.

anybody would feel a little flattered and wonder if it's time to MESS a bit.

sssss
I compliment friends all the time.  I think the only reason it's "tricky" is because u still feel a way. A compliment doesn't automatically mean SEX :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Yea this is none of ur business

if he were interested in u, he would've been made a move. So if he doesn't make moves on you AND doesn't fill you in about anyone else, he clearly wants to mess in private

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I know plenty of straight men who would compliment another guy. That doesn't mean anything. It's not your business to confront him about what he does on Tinder. It's simple.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 21, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
guys i forgot to mention that my gay friend (who I also had a crush on when I first got to know him), liked my straight friend on tinder when he saw him there. so if they actually do match, it's time for some fucking mess in these streets.
ssssssssssssssssss

Hate to tell ya hun

But they are already fckn, if we're being honest

H.#.G.*.Z

Purple Moon

Reading these responses is making me feel pathetic as fuck

ssssssssssssssss
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Purple Moon

Quote from: Jay. on January 21, 2017, 09:15:18 PM
I know plenty of straight men who would compliment another guy. That doesn't mean anything. It's not your business to confront him about what he does on Tinder. It's simple.

Ok but it's not like I was trying to find that out, my friend just sent me a screenshot along with a LOL. I didn't ask for it, but now I just needed to know how to handle the situation. One would think that you'd have some helpful input here as a psychologist.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2017, 09:14:41 PM
guys it would be less tricky if he wouldnt call me gorgeous, compliment my hair etc every other day.

sssss
I compliment friends all the time.  I think the only reason it's "tricky" is because u still feel a way. A compliment doesn't automatically mean SEX :dead:
bdbcncncncnncnc

And Irf ur an attractive guy, I'm sure u should be used to compliments by now. Ew

:udontlookok:

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 21, 2017, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 21, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
guys i forgot to mention that my gay friend (who I also had a crush on when I first got to know him), liked my straight friend on tinder when he saw him there. so if they actually do match, it's time for some fucking mess in these streets.
ssssssssssssssssss

Hate to tell ya hun

But they are already fckn, if we're being honest
sdddffffffggffff

Purple Moon

Quote from: RIGS on January 21, 2017, 09:24:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2017, 09:14:41 PM

sssss
bdbcncncncnncnc

And Irf ur an attractive guy, I'm sure u should be used to compliments by now. Ew

:udontlookok:

Did you just say ew  :ohwow:

It's different when somebody you like compliments you. And it's different with him, he does it like all the time. At least once every time I see him. That's why I got my hopes up initially.

But all of you are right - A compliment is just that, not an invitation to the bedroom. Unless the setting is a gay club.

KING BENTLEY.

But it's funny how we do learn about ppls habits here

Because Irf is attractive, but falls quick and moves in FAST

I think this is the third guy that has said  :calmdownsis:

And in contrast Mack is the German Cardi B

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2017, 08:21:09 PM
If thats even him, he's not obligated to share that with u. Address it for what? he clearly doesnt wanna discuss that and that's his choice. as his friend, your duty is to be there if he needs to discuss it with u and understand that he may NEVER wanna discuss it with u. It's hilarious that you somehow found a way to turn this around and become the victim :dead: