If PID Released Today...

Started by TogetherAgain, January 31, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

I wanted Slower as a single. That song to me, felt the 'great r&b Brandy' to me, gave me Full moon album for some reason. the quality, the sensuality, the way she sung... it felt a hot song, basically.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 1.7 on January 31, 2017, 07:04:18 PM
I wanted Slower as a single. That song to me, felt the 'great r&b Brandy' to me, gave me Full moon album for some reason. the quality, the sensuality, the way she sung... it felt a hot song, basically.
you mean it made you cum?

H.#.G.*.Z

Wtv

no Brandy song can achieve that. sorry Bran  :-D

Wtv

on other hand... what did you think of young Storm? anticipating her next appearances? she's rumored to appear on New Mutants movie

Ma Lo

One think I liked about PID was the way the general public and Urban radio embraced it. The teenagers went crazy over it. Brandy hasn't had a song that reached millenials like that in a long long time.

FlowerBomb

It def would have been bigger
Now that steaming is in

Annie

It was cute then, but don't think people want to hear it now

/.\

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 31, 2017, 08:09:08 PM
One think I liked about PID was the way the general public and Urban radio embraced it. The teenagers went crazy over it. Brandy hasn't had a song that reached millenials like that in a long long time.

That's what I lived for.
Seeing my little nephew's friends go in for it.
The 2000-era-born kids.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: bonafide thieves. on February 01, 2017, 08:36:55 AM
just listened/watched

still sounds fresh.
i still love how she combined current mess with her signature harmonies. and the timing of the release...right smack dab in the middle of summer sdnsndsnd it was perfect.

but as much as i didn't use human, i think RHD is a better single.

PID was good though. people were actually talking about ghan and singing it....good time

PID showed me that Bran still has the capability of having a radio hit.
A sing-a-long urban slay.
She just needs to release them.
:dead:
BRANDY

Harlem

Wooo! If DYK would've came right in that late August/September instead of WD that would've SHAT!!!
:stressed: