Funny how niggas want to play the race card (Bey and Adele mess)

Started by 4 fucking k, February 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 14, 2017, 06:19:48 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 14, 2017, 06:15:43 PM
Quote from: ?quababe. on February 14, 2017, 06:12:34 PM
I'm actually still feeling a way about 'ANTI' getting paid & it was Rih's best body of work.
s
it was cool, but nah, Rated R, Un and even GGGB are above it for me

it's just ALOT to take in sonically, she can def focus it to a more cohesive sound like one of the above alberms

It's her most mature work to me. I enjoyed the vibe of 'ANTI'.  'Rated R' by far is her most cohesive and sonically masterful.
I agree. I also REALLY like the 2nd half of unapologetic. I like that rih more than the dance rih
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: pettypatty on February 14, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
Where is this black empowerment on "lemonade" ya'll speak about?

Besides hot sauce and Jackson 5 nostrils?

sssssss

Other than that it's a typical urban album  :dead:
YES :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Tbh, neither album was that fckin great.

And the gorls wouldn't be in this much of a tizzy if it had been any other black artist other than Bey so it's hard to take their outrage seriously.

SouravMay

If Bey delivered a regular lazy mess like other black and white gorls I'd be like whatevz

:letsmessfag:

But sis really bends over backwards, reinvents the wheel anew every single time. Plus she sings like a goddess, dances downE, looks gorgeous and she is light skin too and STILL shit ain't enough to beat mediocre women like Adele or Taylor. I said it before. But if Beyonc? and her impeccable work ethic can't break the glass ceiling who else would?
B7

Sovereign.

I will say I enjoyed 'Lemonade' the visual more so than the actual record. I just acknowledge that it's entire release and concept was incredibly smart.

I enjoyed other albums more than 'Lemonade' last year though.

leftout

February 14, 2017, 06:36:40 PM #81 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 06:37:20 PM by ShutYourMouth.
Formation alone speaks more to the black struggle than anything any other singin bitch has done, lest we forget. So what if the entire album isn't filled with slave hymns, what have your faves done?

Eternal Bell

CHOKE

Quote from: شيطان on February 14, 2017, 06:34:22 PM
If Bey delivered a regular lazy mess like other black and white gorls I'd be like whatevz

:letsmessfag:

But sis really bends over backwards, reinvents the wheel anew every single time. Plus she sings like a goddess, dances downE, looks gorgeous and she is light skin too and STILL shit ain't enough to beat mediocre women like Adele or Taylor. I said it before. But if Beyonc? and her impeccable work ethic can't break the glass ceiling who else would?

n

The Hive and Bey will be fine

She'll get Nominated and win SOMETHING for every album she puts out

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: pettypatty on February 14, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
Where is this black empowerment on "lemonade" ya'll speak about?

Besides hot sauce and Jackson 5 nostrils?

sssssss

Other than that it's a typical urban album  :dead:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

the gorls really RAN with the Superbowl performance too!
ugh .. it was horrible, they were regarding her like MLK

like ... they've never thought to ask themselves...
hmmm what kinda statement is it to say "you better call Becky with the good hair"

um .. WHY sis ... you just showed up to the Grammys with a headful of Becky's hair
not a braid or fro or Black Panther suit in SIGHT :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 14, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
what impact? crazy!

y'all have to understand that Bey is incredibly powerful so for her to create an entire body of work centred on blackness and black feminism, it's incredibly impactful. The black and brown ger's were moved by it because Beyonce sang about them and their experiences and that was incredibly smart and important for Bey to tackle especially with this social political climate we're living in.

B

SouravMay

I don't have a problem with Mya or Rih losing, they only put in half as much thought and dedication. It's really about the amount of talent/dedication in relation to the appreciation.

People were in a frenzy too when Godzmine was snubbed.
B7

CHOKE

This should be the last album Bey does for the black gorls I think. They don't appreciate it.

:calmdownsis:

Time for a Sasha part II mess after the twins

leftout

to say she had no impact on black culture and its movement is such a reach produced by a hatin ass bitch :dead: & 'day you JUST made a thread praisin her for this. gorls, tell a consistent narrative please