Do you trust BSource's taste?

Started by Miranda, September 12, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

Honestly at this point I am so lazy with music often times, I really enjoy if a song/album/music has the BSource stamp of approval. If it is posted on here there is a 90% chance rate, the shits will end up on my iPod.

It is a really good filter for good tea, but it makes me shut down on other mess. Like I can hear about a artist 20 times, and not give a fuck, but if she starts poppin of in hea' I'm like

" :howfestive: wait lemme just listen a bit"

RekeRig

of course. I've discovered a lot of dope artists here

do i trust certain memberes?

n

no

SUPREME

the forums people gravitate to are because share common interest and opinions with the members there.

BranLover

When it comes to TV shows/movies, I do.

Plank

September 12, 2015, 06:45:25 PM #4 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:45:45 PM by Plankesha
hell no

dumb fags dnt like cec'

Miranda

yh we naturally have many things in common and that is why we end up here after all this time.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Some of these girls stan for Pia Mia and Natalie De La Soul so Idk yet...

Kurama

g

No for most of these fags. There are a few members here who have dope music taste though.

JRocka

Yea a couple peeps here like the type of music I live for like squid, betterwiseup, romero and a few others

Herb.

September 12, 2015, 07:08:39 PM #9 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:10:55 PM by Herb.
trust me bvys

GLOCK

Ulysses

Absolutely not. Praising Ciara's vocals singing "Heal the World" is a great example. So besides the mutual love for Brandy, never.

There is one person here that understands and acknowledges JP Cooper as a vocal beast but that's it.

Kurama

Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 07:16:25 PM
Bre thinks he's better than us tbh

g

this is the second time you've said something like this. Im curious to know where it's coming from. You gonna get it off ur chest?