The Way This Judge Just BOOKED Them

Started by Freemala Harris, February 26, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 08:03:12 AM
I am not saying you can't sound hood and not be smart, I am just explaining that it's interesting that she was able to persevere while still sounding this way. It speaks for her actually.

You sound like those passive aggressive white people that try to deflect when you call them on their shit :-/

SouravMay

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 27, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
I am not saying you can't sound hood and not be smart, I am just explaining that it's interesting that she was able to persevere while still sounding this way. It speaks for her actually.

You sound like those passive aggressive white people that try to deflect when you call them on their shit :-/
Not with my history. When I have been defending black accents or speaking patterns not being identical to intellectual inferiority for years and pages upon pages on this board. I've been consistently and always very afrocentric and pro-black.
B7

SouravMay

February 27, 2017, 08:20:19 AM #32 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:20:49 AM by شيطان
I was genuinely taken a back that a person with such an esteemed profession like a judge would be confident enough to speak this way in white America. I saw the video and thought some Urban twitter personality was doing a voice-over mess at first.

It was my honest raw reaction.
:letsmessfag:
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

I have been defending black accents or speaking patterns not being identical to intellectual inferiority for years and pages upon pages on this board
Yh but then your very first post in here...

QuoteHow did she get her degree. She sounds hood af.

:ummwhat:

FINE.

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 08:22:06 AM

I have been defending black accents or speaking patterns not being identical to intellectual inferiority for years and pages upon pages on this board
Yh but then your very first post in here...

QuoteHow did she get her degree. She sounds hood af.

:ummwhat:
:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

And no shade Malcolm
But we've heard you speak and you don't have a posh English accent yourself, and you like to constantly let us know how educated you are...

SouravMay

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 08:25:21 AM
And no shade Malcolm
But we've heard you speak and you don't have a posh English accent yourself, and you like to constantly let us know how educated you are...

Haha i mean as a judge I probably would feel pressured clean it up. Not when I interview Ty Dolla Sign though.
B7

GLOCK

Not with my history.
d

GLOCK

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 08:20:19 AM
I was genuinely taken a back that a person with such an esteemed profession like a judge would be confident enough to speak this way in white America. I saw the video and thought some Urban twitter personality was doing a voice-over mess at first.

It was my honest raw reaction.
:letsmessfag:
you are such a joke

SouravMay

B7

GLOCK

February 27, 2017, 08:34:42 AM #40 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:34:56 AM by glockStar
hey fat tongued ghetto mouthed faggot

FINE.

The white lady stomping out the courtroom

Dndnd

F
F
D

D
Dddkdk
D
D

FINE.

"Anybody else wanna go? Try it"

Ffggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GRAND

GRAND

she doesnt even sound hood to me

but who the fck cares, the bitch did enough to become a damns judge, which is no easy feat in america

you faggots are going to burn in hell