The Way This Judge Just BOOKED Them

Started by Freemala Harris, February 26, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 27, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 08:03:12 AM
I am not saying you can't sound hood and not be smart, I am just explaining that it's interesting that she was able to persevere while still sounding this way. It speaks for her actually.

You sound like those passive aggressive white people that try to deflect when you call them on their shit :-/

!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 10:44:55 AM
I am not saying you can't sound hood and not be smart, I am just explaining that it's interesting that she was able to persevere while still sounding this way. It speaks for her actually.

You sound like those passive aggressive white people that try to deflect when you call them on their shit :-/
!!!!

he perpetuates stereotypes like a bad habit. :plzstop: He wants to be a linguist not only to hide his lack of common sense, but also to avoid sounding "hood." smh

well, kudos, Malc. ya don't sound hood when you talk. you just sound illiterate

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Bre' a has a point though
You wanted to desperately argue downe recently about whites being more intellectual and blacks being more psychical
That ain't very pro black

'ology

KING BENTLEY.

February 27, 2017, 11:02:50 AM #79 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 11:04:03 AM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
We as black ppl have such a narrow field to operate under. Anything out of the "norm" gets a negative connotation

It's not just Mack, but the average white person watching something like this makes comments like that.

Just because she's assertive and confident and commanding. She knows the law, she doesn't have to sound a certain way

Judge Judy sounds like a cast mate from Mob Wives

Judge Marilyn Milian is str8 from the barrio

Neither of them get called out for their cultural "twang"

I'd also like to point out the fact that this woman doesn't sound "hood" @ all :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on February 27, 2017, 11:01:00 AM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 10:44:55 AM

!!!!

he perpetuates stereotypes like a bad habit. :plzstop: He wants to be a linguist not only to hide his lack of common sense, but also to avoid sounding "hood." smh

well, kudos, Malc. ya don't sound hood when you talk. you just sound illiterate

:plzstop:

gggfg

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 11:02:04 AM
You wanted to desperately argue downe recently about whites being more intellectual and blacks being more psychical

he said this?

:dead:

'ology

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 10:54:58 AM
I cleared it up from the jump. I don't have to dig up all my African threads to prove a point. I can see how the post could have come off. I take ownership for that. I did not mean it the way some of you took it. There is no correlation between intelligence and accent at all whatsoever, and if I implied so, I am sorry.

Zzzzzzz
You clearly know NOTHING of American English this woman is very well spoken the only thing she may have used is some black vernacular and she has an accent from the region she's from. You just like to say dumb stuff TBQFHRN

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 27, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

Judge Judy sounds like a cast mate from Mob Wives

!!!!!!
She straight up sounds like a female Al fucking Pacino when she gets HOT

GLOCK

Maybe this will teach you a good lesson
The girls don't respect you

FINE.

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on February 27, 2017, 11:05:15 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 10:54:58 AM
I cleared it up from the jump. I don't have to dig up all my African threads to prove a point. I can see how the post could have come off. I take ownership for that. I did not mean it the way some of you took it. There is no correlation between intelligence and accent at all whatsoever, and if I implied so, I am sorry.

Zzzzzzz
You clearly know NOTHING of American English this woman is very well spoken the only thing she may have used is some black vernacular and she has an accent from the region she's from. You just like to say dumb stuff TBQFHRN
:kii:

GLOCK

You wanna be so damn smart
So damn intelligent but u say some of the most emptiest.. illogical ... stupidest things this board witnesses 
I want you demolished AGAIN..

SouravMay

Quote from: stillpretti. on February 26, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
and yeah she has a "hood accent" but she knows how to clearly enunciate her words.
Yeah she'd have to in court.
B7

Kurama

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 11:02:04 AM

Then he's bothered when people dismiss him entirely. As if he's entitled to ppl engaging in these irrational repugnant ideals  :dead: