Power Rangers Predicted to Open with $35 Million!

Started by Genesis, March 22, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

That?s a modest start for a movie that Lionsgate Chief Executive Jon Feltheimer once told Wall Street could become a series of as many as seven films. The movie will need to turn in robust grosses internationally to be profitable. (A 1995 ?Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? movie delivered a mediocre $38 million for 20th Century Fox.)

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: Lazarus on March 22, 2017, 03:48:28 PM
That?s a modest start for a movie that Lionsgate Chief Executive Jon Feltheimer once told Wall Street could become a series of as many as seven films. The movie will need to turn in robust grosses internationally to be profitable. (A 1995 ?Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? movie delivered a mediocre $38 million for 20th Century Fox.)

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Cartierline

BAPHOMET.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

these numbers are abysmal

Genesis

Quote from: Kurama on March 22, 2017, 03:49:38 PM
This ain't good
It will have the biggest box office numbers besides beauty and the beast. And no way it was going to beat that. Not even Logan could.

BAPHOMET.

Nice stereo. Aka Brand' aka fuck you.

get in HERE

Genesis

It says 35 mill opening weekend, not overall gross guys

:ATLcameo:

Cartierline

BUT I do feel like it'll be a slow burner. It's a new franchise (movie-wise) after all, people aren't exactly going to rush to see it.