Money vs. Happiness...which one guys?

Started by Herb., September 17, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 10:38:39 PM #31 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:41:02 PM by Herb.
ANd Malc I totally agree. When one is happy, where is the need for anything else? They will be happy regardless. Those who are immensely satisfied and content in their being will feel no need for outside gratification.

Excellent point :wub:

Miranda

But seriously anybody who chooses money over happiness must be stupid. The only value money can provide is happiness, and if that is not given, then what good is the coin?

Young

Miranda

Quote from: Herb. on September 17, 2015, 10:38:39 PM
ANd Malc I totally agree. When one is happy, where is the need for anything else? They will be happy regardless. Excellent point :wub:

I mean people out here worrying, talking about happiness coming and going, faggots did you LISTEN. One option is you are absolutely happy, once you hear that, option B is already irrelevant.

yummy

"The only value money can provide is happiness"

vvvf

so there's really no need to choose one, seeing as one is a result of the other...

:shannonsmissing:

SUPREME

September 17, 2015, 10:41:08 PM #36 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:41:20 PM by SUPREME
do you guys know anyone that's blissfully happy and has been all of their life?

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 10:41:53 PM #38 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:42:27 PM by Herb.
uh oh

Young

The fuck do u think these wars and our country's 1% is CLENCHING onto 40% of the ENTIRE nation's wealth for?

Greed will ruin you, consume you and essentially control you.

I'd rather be Happ'

GLOCK

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 10:44:02 PM #41 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:44:46 PM by Herb.
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 10:41:08 PM
do you guys know anyone that's blissfully happy and has been all of their life?

Well, everyone has their trials and tribulations, but there are people out there who are well known and described by their friends and family as consistently happy, upbeat and positive people. For some it's just innate.

But let's mess. Keep it comin guys this is good lolz

Miranda

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 17, 2015, 10:40:58 PM
"The only value money can provide is happiness"

vvvf

so there's really no need to choose one, seeing as one is a result of the other...

:shannonsmissing:

Sis, did you LISTEN? In the real world, money can provide happiness. In Afro's scenario the two do not intertwine, it is not an option. So you can basically pick between self-fulfillment and joy or having a bunch dollar notes.

I don't know who in their right mind would go for metal and paper, when you get to have true BLISS.

SUPREME

Quote from: Young on September 17, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
The fuck do u think these wars and our country's 1% is CLENCHING onto 40% of the ENTIRE nation's wealth for?

Greed will ruin you, consume you and essentially control you.

I'd rather be Happ'

Just because you like money doesn't mean you're greedy

yummy

I'm more interested in knowing what everyone's definition of happiness is. That's a pretty subjective concept.