Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:14:17 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2017, 08:10:36 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
She's not
tell me what she is and what she means to you then hun

:rudone:
But that's the point, she means nothing to him.  Yet he can look beyond his dislike and recognize that she ain't this bitch u like to paint her to be.  U sound like a miserable hater. That's it and that's all :dead:
!!!!!

Exactly
I'm asking you to expound on why you think she's not a microwavable artist. Can you give me a preview of that?
i don't have to give you shit. I said what I said

Vonc2002

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM
I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.

You came in saying that the only reason Rihanna is winning is because of this and that.  And I politely pointed out the hypocrisy in your statement.

That would be like me laughing at black women for wearing blonde hair or marrying rappers 20 years older than them.  I'm just not gonna do that.
sdddddddddddddddxxd
Logic just kinda ESCAPES my bro when Ciara is being lashed to fckn bits :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

What black singer emerged in the last 10 years that's STILL relevant today?

:ohwow:

GLOCK

Whew! To see this nigga BEAT down .. thread after damn THREAD!
ackkk-a!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:18:06 PM
She's not

But that's the point, she means nothing to him.  Yet he can look beyond his dislike and recognize that she ain't this bitch u like to paint her to be.  U sound like a miserable hater. That's it and that's all :dead:
!!!!!

Exactly
I'm asking you to expound on why you think she's not a microwavable artist. Can you give me a preview of that?
RIGHT! Not prove ur opinion to me.  I'm sorry but  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

leftout

I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

FINE.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:19:29 PM

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:
bttbbtntntnynynynynynynynyyn

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on March 28, 2017, 08:19:26 PM
Voncie. Did you turn this into a ciara thread? :fuming:
Ci was mentioned in the very first post Gen. She's a flop and blonde was kinda stating why :ohwow:

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol m
yet u indulged
STFU and take yet another L... bitch

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:18:06 PM
She's not

!!!!!

Exactly
then why go back and forth with me if you can't defend your opinion?

So yea, Rihanna's a damn PUPPET. Her puppetmasters keep her afloat. Thanks Samsung for the sales! Thanks Drake for the extra push! lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol m
yet u indulged
STFU and take yet another L... bitch
sddddddddddddddddd

The lashing this bitch took in here is fckn heart-warming  :blessed: