Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Well they shouldn't. I don't consider Janet one though. She has a soft voice but knows how to use it.

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2017, 08:28:29 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:19 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM
I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

Yet 13 pages later, you still in here writing paragraphs about why Rihanna's ass cheeks is the reason she's more successful than Ciara. 

The only thing flimsy and lacking foundation is Ciara's last 4 releases.  And judging by the Mama, I Want To Sing voiceovers, her voice is too.
sddddddddddddddddddddddd
Shaylyric young ass killed that preteen vocal  :stressed:

MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:gorlonfire:

leftout

I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

Yet 13 pages later, you still in here writing paragraphs about why Rihanna's ass cheeks is the reason she's more successful than Ciara. 

The only thing flimsy and lacking foundation is Ciara's last 4 releases.  And judging by the Mama, I Want To Sing voiceovers, her voice is too.
None of that addresses the point of this thread. We've been here now 14 pages and still tryna figure it out lol :howfestive:

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol m
yet u indulged
because Ciara's name was mentioned.
so what the fuck does that say about u?
You will argue anything in favor of Ciara?  :dead:
Blonde is right about everyone listed except Mya ..  :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:29:49 PM

None of that addresses the point of this thread. We've been here now 14 pages and still tryna figure it out lol :howfestive:

You understand the point quite well every time HitsDailyDouble releases those 1st week sales predictions, hon.

Kaeli.

:omgwatshappening:

leftout

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:30:40 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol m
yet u indulged
because Ciara's name was mentioned.
so what the fuck does that say about u?
You will argue anything in favor of Ciara?  :dead:
bby, you can't be this slow and delayed

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

BVVBNVCCVVVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

You understand the point quite well every time HitsDailyDouble releases those 1st week sales predictions, hon.

leftout

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

hon, how bout this?

Next time you post a thread

Make it make sense.

GLOCK

March 28, 2017, 08:34:45 PM #223 Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:35:47 PM by GLOCK PARTY
Nigga u said this thread made no sense.. yet u perched from page 1 to 15... fffff
Crying .. it made enough sense for you to conjure up an opposing argument .. defending Ciara and posting her stats :dead:

So bitch is it that u don't understand it or is it that u hate that someone's making light of Ciara's success?? :dead:

We have u unraveling ommmmmf----a!

leftout

Quote from: Lazarus on March 28, 2017, 06:46:52 PM
c

Dumb thread. At some point Ciara & Mya did pop. Christina always flew under the radar but managed to score a hit. Tinashe well..