Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:34:05 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:30:43 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:29:49 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:19 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM
I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

Yet 13 pages later, you still in here writing paragraphs about why Rihanna's ass cheeks is the reason she's more successful than Ciara. 

The only thing flimsy and lacking foundation is Ciara's last 4 releases.  And judging by the Mama, I Want To Sing voiceovers, her voice is too.
None of that addresses the point of this thread. We've been here now 14 pages and still tryna figure it out lol :howfestive:

You understand the point quite well every time HitsDailyDouble releases those 1st week sales predictions, hon.
hon, how bout this?

Next time you post a thread

Make it make sense.

Talisa, please.

Matrix yo ass up outta here.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on March 28, 2017, 08:32:37 PM
Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:28:14 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:19 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM
I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

Yet 13 pages later, you still in here writing paragraphs about why Rihanna's ass cheeks is the reason she's more successful than Ciara. 

The only thing flimsy and lacking foundation is Ciara's last 4 releases.  And judging by the Mama, I Want To Sing voiceovers, her voice is too.
BVVBNVCCVVVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:34:45 PM
Nigga u said this thread made no sense.. yet u perched from page 1 to 15... fffff
Crying .. it made enough sense for you to conjure up an opposing opinion .. defending Ciara and posting her stats :dead:

So bitch is it that u don't understand it or is that u hate that someone's making light of Ciara's success?? :dead:

Fumed owt ass girl

leftout

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 28, 2017, 06:52:11 PM
r u fucking stupid

Ciara and Mya have made it.

I was expecting the new gorls they can't even crack top 80 and def Tinashe lol

leftout

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
This is silly.

They all have a lane and to be a great artist you don't need a BIG voice.
Sometimes a pleasant tone >>>>

leftout

Vonc2002

Nigga u said this thread made no sense.. yet u perched from page 1 to 15... fffff
Crying .. it made enough sense for you to conjure up an opposing argument .. defending Ciara and posting her stats :dead:

So bitch is it that u don't understand it or is it that u hate that someone's making light of Ciara's success?? :dead:

We have u unraveling ommmmmf----a!
Im CRYING! Thread made no sense but his John Hancock is on each and EVERY page :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2017, 07:02:39 PM
No Black girl really has a lane to really SLAY right now besides the 3 we see over and over again.

Has nothing to do with a "weak voice" or never popping off

Black artists...especially singers aren't getting the support they use to get
LMAO!

GLOCK

Tears at her quoting anyone that sees Ciara as some girl that's left a crumb of a mark in music

:dead:
The last days.. that's what we're living in

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2017, 08:37:40 PM
Crying .. it made enough sense for you to conjure up an opposing argument .. defending Ciara and posting her stats :dead:

So bitch is it that u don't understand it or is it that u hate that someone's making light of Ciara's success?? :dead:

We have u unraveling ommmmmf----a!
Im CRYING! Thread made no sense but his John Hancock is on each and EVERY page :kii:

:kii:

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

This is like the 5th tal/ci drag thread in the last 7 days