RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:09:13 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:07:21 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2017, 11:57:01 PM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Phaedra's such a fucking liar. She's never forgiven Kenya for those text messages. If she did, the subject wouldn't come up at all anymore after all these years. Spiteful ass.

You saying it like she was just texting her man about throwing Phaedra a surprise party.

They were MESSING in those texts.  And I don't care how much money Kenya put on Apollo's books  to state otherwise.

I still remember Phaedra's face when it came out at the reunion that they were still texting that damn week. :guys:

Well if her ass wasn't over WHATEVER happened, then she shouldn't frauding around like they were cool. No matter how you slice it, dice it, flip it, rub it the fuck down, the bitch is still fake and phony.

I think you're missing the point, pumpkin.

Phaedra has tried her best to move forward.  But she's not going to celebrate a party of her family being torn apart by a woman who played a role in it.  Ya'll be watching these shows refusing to add any human element to it.  A bitch can't have a flashback? 

Please.

Phaedra is better than me. 

Basically, we are COOL, but don't get cute.

Divine Child

"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Phaedra's such a fucking liar. She's never forgiven Kenya for those text messages. If she did, the subject wouldn't come up at all anymore after all these years. Spiteful ass.

You saying it like she was just texting her man about throwing Phaedra a surprise party.

They were MESSING in those texts.  And I don't care how much money Kenya put on Apollo's books  to state otherwise.

I still remember Phaedra's face when it came out at the reunion that they were still texting that damn week. :guys:

The text messages were leaked and Apollo himself said that he lied and nothing innapropriate happened.

So unless you can prove otherwise...

KING BENTLEY.

"Oh! Malicious intent!"

!!!!!!!!!!

like there's really no excuse or explanation for it, but they'll ignore that because it's Phaedra :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Quote from: Divine Child on April 17, 2017, 12:13:18 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

The text messages were leaked and Apollo himself said that he lied and nothing innapropriate happened.

So unless you can prove otherwise...

Hey, Des.

Nine

Quote from: 0717 on April 17, 2017, 12:07:39 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 12:07:10 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 11:59:28 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
n

I didn't know who Cynthia was before RHOA

People familiar with black models from that era do.

She was not on Tyra and Naomi's level, but she had a familiar face.  She appeared in ads and everywhere else.

Two Essence covers.

yeah I don't remember her.

n

Did you read Essence in the nineties?
ojn

np;n
[noLNO{o
ln[ojoj[ljoo[lLO{{O{"[mPm
mm

mm'''
''mm'

mm

m'm
'
m'm'm''m'
klfgksfmfdsfdsmmmmmmmmmmmmkmkmk

Kaeli.

Quote from: 0717 on April 16, 2017, 09:18:02 PM
m

that land before time ass basement

ho's been building this mess since the twin towers were struck and is still at only 65%

mnnxnjxjdjjdndndj

FRANCE

"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Definitely not as much as Phaedra is putting on his books to prevent her from being thrown behind bars.

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 12:15:13 AM #157 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:16:27 AM by Scott.
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:11:45 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Well if her ass wasn't over WHATEVER happened, then she shouldn't frauding around like they were cool. No matter how you slice it, dice it, flip it, rub it the fuck down, the bitch is still fake and phony.

Phaedra has tried her best to move forward.  But she's not going to celebrate a party of her family being torn apart by a woman who played a role in it.  Ya'll be watching these shows refusing to add any human element to it.  A bitch can't have a flashback? 

Please.

I'm not missing anything

And you talking about adding human elements, okay a real bitch wouldn't even be befriending someone who played a role with her martial problems at all. Taking trips with her and having one on one lunches with her. Honestly, I couldn't do that and I KNEW the shit wasn't gonna last between them from the moment it was out there that they were "cool".

She clearly wasn't over the situation just like I said and that's fine if she wasn't. I'm not faulting her for that. But don't be cool or better yet cordial with the bitch if you know the womb isn't healed all the way. She fake AF.

XXX.

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:14:27 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Definitely not as much as Phaedra is putting on his books to prevent her from being thrown behind bars.

And definitely not as much as SONY is putting into this damn flop girl in your sig that ain't NEVER fucking charting or coming out, fag.

Nine

ssw is tryna get to the bottom of this

Divine Child

April 17, 2017, 12:15:28 AM #160 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:16:55 AM by Divine Child
 :dead: at Kenya playing a role in Phaedra's family being torn apart.

Phaedra should have been a true southern belle and a found spouse who was equally yoked. Not robbing retired delta employees of their social security.

FRANCE

"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Well if her ass wasn't over WHATEVER happened, then she shouldn't be frauding around like they were cool and all was forgiven period. No matter how you slice it, dice it, flip it, rub it the fuck down, the bitch is still fake and phony.

If you ain't over it and you know that all ain't really forgiven, then don't fuck with the bitch.

Period. FEDra is just fake as fuck and those kinda ppl u cant keep around. Porsha sees how fake she is and she dont even care. Then again, she's not good at detecting the real from the fake. She married a gay man so...

Divine Child

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 12:13:35 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

!!!!!!!!!!

like there's really no excuse or explanation for it, but they'll ignore that because it's Phaedra :dead:

Idiot

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:15:13 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:11:45 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Please.

I'm not missing anything

And you talking about adding human elements, okay a real bitch would've even be befriending someone who even played a role with her martial problems at all. Taking trips with her and having one on one lunches with her. Honestly, I couldn't do that and I KNEW the shit wasn't gonna between them from the moment it was out there that they were "cool".

She clearly wasn't over the situation just like I said and that's fine if she wasn't. I'm not faulting her for that. But don't be cool or better yet cordial with the bitch if you know the womb isn't healed all the way. She fake AF.

Just because she tried her best to forgive and move forward makes her not a "real bitch"?  You sound silly.  If anything, it shows her character.  What does she get out of befriending Kenya or even being nice to her?  She could have continued to read the hell out of her like she has since the girl joined the show.

They were just playing tennis that morning.  That leads me to believe her reaction to the Divorce Party was an honest one.  As much as she was probably struggling internally to be a good hearted & forgiving person, that just pushed her over the edge.

You gotta come with a little more than that to prove she's fake, hon.

Kaeli.

April 17, 2017, 12:18:23 AM #164 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:18:44 AM by Kaeli.
Guys shut the fuck up so I can catch up