Gay Morehouse Student Gets Disowned By Mother For Wearing Makeup

Started by XXX., April 27, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:43:25 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 27, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

I know Queen was startled like shit

he looks DEAD
i know sis was HOT when her girlfriends screenshot this to her in a group message

I can't even imagine what she must be going thru tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

Eternal Bell

Eternal Bell

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 27, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

he looks DEAD
i know sis was HOT when her girlfriends screenshot this to her in a group message

HNJMTNYB
V
N
YRBFVCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCMRE

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:55:28 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:26:10 PM
Mess like this makes me really appreciate my family and how smooth my coming out was.

yeah everyone isn't able

But lemme ask u this...
Had they not been so understanding would that make u hate them? Or publicly blast them for their lack of embracement?

Some ppl need time digesting reality..not only the sexuality aspect but
Reality in terms of them not being able to make/shape your life the way they want it or see it to be

If they didn't accept I just wouldn't deal with them, point blank period. It really boggles my mind how people willingly put up with bullshit just because someone is family. What is family other than people you're forced to live and grow a bond with until you're of age and can get the fck out the house? Parents, siblings, whatever. It doesn't matter. A person off the street can easily become family. That's why forming friendships >

I agree with this
But I just don't believe you would've been shocked had they not embraced u or anyone else in the family that came out as gay..

It's dope that ur family is accepting tho because not many people can relate and it's also dope that ur family understands that everyone isn't going to live their lives the way they did ....

Yet it's all a process and it takes some time for others to be accepting

BAPHOMET.

but nah for real. It wasn't THAT bad.
As long as she didnt start calling him all kinds of disgusting faggots.

He'll live and she'll ease into it. or if she doesn't. Just cut her off. easy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 27, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
Vonc, hun did u read? He said the point of posting the text exchange.
Yea, struggle with parents. Not alone
I just don't know.  It looks like another attention, woe is me thing. Im just not wiping tears away and i see where his mother is coming from
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 27, 2017, 03:00:59 PM
Idc, she's WRONG! It's not like he's out here prostituting or auctioning off his asshole to the highest bidder! Only reason she's disappointed is bc she's embarrassed. She's clearly prioritizing other's feelings over her own child, so ya she's wrong. 

It would've been different if she had said "don't like the makeup!" but she's supposedly disappointed. The mom obv wants him to live a lie or put on this faux macho str8 facade so that she can cushion the blow to her own ego. She's a selfish asshole and i don't see how she's right at all. :ummwhat:
hmph.. yeahs.. tell em kae

GLOCK

he looks DEAD

!!!!!!

Distraught tbh
He could've sent my sis a warning .. teaser...spoiler even

He's insensitive and selfish ..no shade

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 03:00:21 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:48:54 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:46:11 PM
How does anyone with a brain compare a child dressing beyond her age to an ADULT being gay?

:rudone:
How does anyone with a brain not see that the parallel is its ALL aesthetic and based on personal opinion.   :plzstop:

You're comparing a child's actions to that of an adult. That kind of invalidates your opinion but your opinion outside of anything music related is usually dumb as hell so lol!
Who's a child? Isn't he 18 and in college?

Right, so parents opinion don't really mean shit.

When you grown and out of the house what business do they have worrying about yours?

Your sister probably aint whining and crying about your mom accepting the way she dresses and this boy isn't doing the same in regards to beating his face.   

Nine

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

he looks DEAD

!!!!!!

Distraught tbh

SDKJLHJLJLJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLJL

not sending her a snippet pic  :kii: I fucking hate y'all

Vonc2002

he looks DEAD

:kii: :kii: :kii:
Yea, i thought i read SOMEONE sent her the mess. I know momma was kinda like :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: Mel. on April 27, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
it's honestly not for her to approve of.
Well dont send me pics of u in blush and mascara and cry when i don't respond with applause and YASSSSSSSS honey :dead:

He didn't send her anything you tar colored dummy.     

Okay now what the HECK is going on in here man!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 03:06:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 03:00:21 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:48:54 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:46:11 PM
How does anyone with a brain compare a child dressing beyond her age to an ADULT being gay?

:rudone:
How does anyone with a brain not see that the parallel is its ALL aesthetic and based on personal opinion.   :plzstop:

You're comparing a child's actions to that of an adult. That kind of invalidates your opinion but your opinion outside of anything music related is usually dumb as hell so lol!
Who's a child? Isn't he 18 and in college?

Right, so parents opinion don't really mean shit.

When you grown and out of the house what business do they have worrying about yours?

Your sister probably aint whining and crying about your mom accepting the way she dresses and this boy isn't doing the same in regards to beating his face.   

It clearly means sumn to him.  :dead: His mom wasnt ALL IN HIS BUSINESS. Someone sent her the pics and she expressed disappointment to him.  He couldve left it there if it was really cool and "ok"
And tbh most people WANT their parents to be proud of them. Alot of people do things to please their parents. And it does bother my sister when my mom speaks "her truth". She tries to act like she doesnt care but she definitely does because most people dont wanna disappoint their parents. Ur exactly right.  He's grown and out of the house. if he didn't care that convo wouldn't have gone any further than that text thread.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

he looks DEAD

!!!!!!

Distraught tbh

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: