Gay Morehouse Student Gets Disowned By Mother For Wearing Makeup

Started by XXX., April 27, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:36:18 PM
Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:07:58 PM
Like every other person I walk past in Atlanta is a flamboyant gay man, and alot of them wear makeup.

Not sure why she's so shocked or whatever.     

this sounds so insensitive bae  :dead:

To who?

His mom who has already lived her life? What he does OUTSIDE of her house is none of her damn business. IDC if she get sent a connectpal account with him taking dick.It aint her business, lol.     

Mel.

Eternal Bell

d

ok n we have tha right to not agree wit her NOT agreeing

fck tht bitch

yummy

How does anyone with a brain compare a child dressing beyond her age to an ADULT being gay?

:rudone:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mel. on April 27, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
it's honestly not for her to approve of.
Well dont send me pics of u in blush and mascara and cry when i don't respond with applause and YASSSSSSSS honey :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: hewritez on April 27, 2017, 02:20:57 PM
I want to know the context here...

People say alot of things they don't mean in the heat of the moment.
I hope he posted that after he was very sure that his mother was truly "done" with him.  :dead:
this as well!
:dead:

Why post this without having a conversation with your mother after she has calmed?
Seems very opportunitist imo
Almost as if he himself needs confirmation that this is ok  :dead:
Often times ppl have a hard time accepting themselves .. because if he had truly embraced who he was then I think he should've been understanding that it would come with a bit of 'versy from his parents and those alike 

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:46:11 PM
How does anyone with a brain compare a child dressing beyond her age to an ADULT being gay?

Vonc is such a coon, honestly.

And where is the boy begging for acceptance or trying to bully her into agreeing with anything he does?

She came to his phone posting screenshots and he said "ok" and went about his day.   

Kaeli.

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:43:08 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on April 27, 2017, 02:37:13 PM
Bbbb what's so bad about full on male up.

I don't understand how everyone is expecting parents to be as progressive as we are..
At the end of the day... parents having ideas of how they desire u to live or present yourself is hardly new...
I think ppl should be a little more sensitive to this mother and the way she was presented her "new" son

No shade

n

why should anyone be sensitive to her? Because she didn't receive the son she wanted? :dead:

tough damn titties!

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Well dont send me pics of u in blush and mascara and cry when i don't respond with applause and YASSSSSSSS honey :dead:

gyhjnFt ndf

ymf
gc
n

b
fx

'VONC!
:guys:

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

How does anyone with a brain not see that the parallel is its ALL aesthetic and based on personal opinion.   :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

He didn't send it to her :guys:

LOONA.

He didn't send her anything you tar colored dummy.     

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:43:16 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on April 27, 2017, 02:37:13 PM
Bbbb what's so bad about full on male up. Ppl really need to stop being so damn DULL. This isn't even anything new djjdjdjd and I don't think that old thought should even be tolerated.

And  Even if she doesn't like it, bitch have some self control and step to him like the adult he is.
Im sorry because i know in 2017 we're supposed to be so ACCEPTING of everyone and to say sumn to the contrary is taboo but I wouldn't be accepting of that either tbh. People present themselves in ways others don't agree with.  This isn't a new concept.  My mother hates the way my sister dresses and she lets her know it at every turn. If this was a woman frowning on her daughter cause she thought she dressed like a hoe, more than likely everyone would understand and GET IT! Because it's a gay man and him in makeup its let him live his truth :dead:

Yea, im with momma and don't fckn accept it.  U wanna dress in drag n mess, that's fine.  Im not gonna be bullied into complying like i think it's cool tho.  It aint.  He has his truth and she has hers. Sometimes mufuckas just won't agree, that's it

Ummmmm.  :ummwhat:

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:26:10 PM
Mess like this makes me really appreciate my family and how smooth my coming out was.

yeah everyone isn't able

But lemme ask u this...
Had they not been so understanding would that make u hate them? Or publicly blast them for their lack of embracement?

Some ppl need time digesting reality..not only the sexuality aspect but
Reality in terms of them not being able to make/shape your life the way they want it or see it to be