Iman gets DRAGGED!... and Glock DESTROYS Marg on Page 3

Started by XXX., May 26, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:57:00 AM
kii again. Still worried about your King and let's not talk about bitches molesting quote buttons.

Fag, I don't need ANY help stomping you out.  The archives don't fucking lie. LMFAO!

It's not my fault the girls come in 1 by 1 wanting a piece of your dismantled ass.

You're done.

XXX.

Quote from: GLOCK on May 27, 2017, 02:59:00 AM
The fact that I'm sorta to blame for this erratic behavior.
I should've raised you better..
I should've built u THICKER... smarter.
You have become the running joke of this place and I'm sure you're somewhere conjuring up this faux "I don't take this place" serious post
Getting ran off the board.. making thread after thread to rattle girls u dislike ... posting HIV results .. posting those dingy dick vidyas
I'm RESPONSIBLE.
I'm not pissed at you.. I'm pissed at me.
You deserved a better mentor.. someone that could've saw this demise brewing
Getting fucked by Tyrell then BLOCKED ... fucking and sucking all the DMV members worn dicks and getting pissed when they LOG on hea and PAY u..

As a man I apologize for not doing better with you. This is my fault

See.

:kii:

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

You have become the running joke of this place and I'm sure you're somewhere conjuring up this faux "I don't take this place" serious post
Getting ran off the board.. making thread after thread to rattle girls u dislike ... posting HIV results .. posting those dingy dick vidyas
I'm RESPONSIBLE.
Getting fucked by Tyrell then BLOCKED ... fucking and sucking all the DMV members worn dicks and getting pissed when they LOG on hea and PAY u..

cnncncnncnvnvnvnvn are u a deadbeat father 

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 27, 2017, 03:04:42 AM
I'm RESPONSIBLE.

cnncncnncnvnvnvnvn are u a deadbeat father
Honestly.. yeah :diddraispoot:

🦚

Quote from: NIKES. on May 27, 2017, 02:45:09 AM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:43:06 AM
Well I'm sorry I have a life outside of the board and I can't be on like you all day and night. I addressed when I addressed. You weak ass is the one pissed. Look at these post lolz

The life you said you were going to go live when you got ran off the board the first time?

n

"I deleted because I'm about to do big things!"

The only big thing you're doing is an unprotected penis, hon.

Again, goodnight!

:plzstop:

And that thing you addressed in the op is the latest thing ever across the internet. I seriously don't know why the girls on here even tollorate her homophobic ass. No clit having ass with her miserable  sowed up north-East African cooch.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

Poor Margy ... I blame PrEP tbh ... scrambling these phaggs brain cells ... omg

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Quote from: Sleigh Bells Ring on May 27, 2017, 03:08:06 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on May 27, 2017, 02:45:09 AM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:43:06 AM
Well I'm sorry I have a life outside of the board and I can't be on like you all day and night. I addressed when I addressed. You weak ass is the one pissed. Look at these post lolz

The life you said you were going to go live when you got ran off the board the first time?

n

"I deleted because I'm about to do big things!"

The only big thing you're doing is an unprotected penis, hon.

Again, goodnight!

And that thing you addressed in the op is the latest thing ever across the internet. I seriously don't know why the girls on here even tollorate her homophobic ass. No clit having ass with her miserable  sowed up north-East African cooch.

She's weak as FUCK!

I'll never forget that time I stomped her out and she posted like 5 times in a row asking squid to do an ip check.  Swearing I was some previous member. 

I can't stand that bitch.

GLOCK

Get back in hea FAGGOT.
Stop running away from your problems and addesss them head the fuck AWN!
explain to me why you're known as the AIDS bandit around Howard and surrounding community colleges.
Giving holiday discounts on connectpal.. where ur servicing the girls with snaps of that dejected DICK and that patch covered ASS.
giving an ailing Dalmatian tea..
poking them lips owt..running already-filtered pics thru 2 and 3 more to only end up with the same fucking results!
Chasing after any piece of trade that will shove their unshielded DICK in u.
I apologize for poor leadership ..
and if I enabled u or inspired u to post pictures PERCHED in an 02' PT Cruiser passing it off as an Audi Q5

I take ownership of IT all. And I'm sorry that I failed u

Vonc2002

I'm RESPONSIBLE.

Im sorry but this just sent me into fckn orbit. Iono if im coming or gawd damn going
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

b7

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 27, 2017, 03:29:14 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on May 27, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
Glock, OMG!  :uhh: :kii:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
i have gawdamn never

ASNDFNASD
FNASD
FNASDNF
DSANF
SNDAFNADSNF
SADNF
ASDNFAN
DSFN
N
NA
N
N
N

I'm in here like Lew at fucking Dairy Queen.

WHEEEEEEEEEW-a!

MelMel

I am going to my church and buying a bottle of Vodka!!!!!!!

It is not even Memorial Day yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guys:

XXX.

Just picturing this spotted AIDs booty has me in pain.  :kii:

NN
N
NN

N