Iman gets DRAGGED!... and Glock DESTROYS Marg on Page 3

Started by XXX., May 26, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Your dog faced ass is still single, still lonely, and you still a nappy headed bitch in a 1 bedroom apartment with no kids and no furniture.

I know you still hurt from the last 10 times I threw your ugly ass around this server.

But just know you will NEVER drag me.

That's all for today!   

4 fucking k

v

reading!

Cody faggot, you're still corny and think you can drag anyone sddd Tragic, really. Molested self.

XXX.

Corny! Cody!

Like I said.  That's all for today.

I'll determine when and where this goes beyond me thumping you on the back of that black ass neck for a KI.  And don't care who come in here co-signing or Ki-ing with your desperate ass.  Now, continue to fume ugly.

Have a good weekend.

digi.RoC

yummy

[youtube autoplay=1 start=1788 end=1820][/youtube]

4 fucking k

Quote from: NIKES. on May 26, 2017, 09:19:23 PM
I'll determine when

n

Putting my foot down! 😤!

You worthless faggot, you don't run anything. You couldn't even determine when you lost your virginity let alone anything else in your life. Depressed queer, lolz.

4 fucking k

And yes your name is Cody. At least I'm stating facts here while you thump on that keyboard with comebacks the gorls tossed around to each other, circa 2010/2011 🙃😂 late late late. You're fusing over from trauma that doesn't concern me. Get some meds for that depression hun. I wasn't even going to mess but I see you want to put on a show 💀 News flash: you're not liked on here. You can't just make threads trying to mess cause it will backfire.

GRAND

GLOCK

How did this happen?

Kaeli.

Omg did I miss something

XXX.

Quote from: GLOCK on May 27, 2017, 12:04:56 AM
How did this happen?

She started fucking with me in my Beyonce thread.

And I got her ass together like I always do.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: witch on May 26, 2017, 09:29:10 PM
News flash: you're not liked on here. You can't just make threads trying to mess cause it will backfire.
yeah

It's unconditional, these days you know....

XXX.

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:36:09 AM
Quote from: witch on May 26, 2017, 09:29:10 PM
News flash: you're not liked on here. You can't just make threads trying to mess cause it will backfire.
yeah

Another example of you teaming up with a bitch who I've seen DRAG you.

YEAH.

The 2 of you better team up. 

I know it hurts.

Opposites Attract.

How is that a team up  :uhh: she said something I agree with ugly faggot.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

XXX.

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:38:27 AM
How is that a team up  :uhh: she said something I agree with ugly faggot.

Not coming back a few hours later still PISSED.  Quoting another weak bitch that has drug you up and down this server her damn self.

Girl, go to bed.  You are LITERALLY washed.