Iman gets DRAGGED!... and Glock DESTROYS Marg on Page 3

Started by XXX., May 26, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

CVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNMMMMMMMMMM

Vonc2002

Guys, I'm honestly still trying to regain composure after this lash heard round the fckn world. Where am I?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2017, 03:38:35 AM
Guys, I'm honestly still trying to regain composure after this lash heard round the fckn world. Where am I?

And then had nerve to follow it up with another one back to back.

BITCH, is it Drake?  :uhh: :kii:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

hopefully HELL :hmph:

4 fucking k

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:38:27 AM
How is that a team up  :uhh: she said something I agree with ugly faggot.

He's really a LOON  :plzstop: a Dee tea, if you will  :dead:

🦚

**yawns n stretches**
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Hilar!

Bitch, go back to bed.

4 fucking k

Quote from: NIKES. on May 27, 2017, 03:10:06 AM
Quote from: Sleigh Bells Ring on May 27, 2017, 03:08:06 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on May 27, 2017, 02:45:09 AM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 27, 2017, 02:43:06 AM
Well I'm sorry I have a life outside of the board and I can't be on like you all day and night. I addressed when I addressed. You weak ass is the one pissed. Look at these post lolz

The life you said you were going to go live when you got ran off the board the first time?

n

"I deleted because I'm about to do big things!"

The only big thing you're doing is an unprotected penis, hon.

Again, goodnight!

:plzstop:

And that thing you addressed in the op is the latest thing ever across the internet. I seriously don't know why the girls on here even tollorate her homophobic ass. No clit having ass with her miserable  sowed up north-East African cooch.

She's weak as FUCK!

I'll never forget that time I stomped her out and she posted like 5 times in a row asking squid to do an ip check.  Swearing I was some previous member. 

I can't stand that bitch.

hdjdhhdjdjdjdjdj you better SEETHE, ugly faggot  :plzstop: I keep you in fumes!! and I never messaged squid about anything  :kii: you really want to be important and in the mix! when you're just another recycled corny ass fagg

XXX.

Fumes! SEETHE! GRRRRR!

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2017, 03:21:53 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on May 27, 2017, 02:59:00 AM
The fact that I'm sorta to blame for this erratic behavior.
I should've raised you better..
I should've built u THICKER... smarter.
You have become the running joke of this place and I'm sure you're somewhere conjuring up this faux "I don't take this place" serious post
Getting ran off the board.. making thread after thread to rattle girls u dislike ... posting HIV results .. posting those dingy dick vidyas
I'm RESPONSIBLE.
I'm not pissed at you.. I'm pissed at me.
You deserved a better mentor.. someone that could've saw this demise brewing
Getting fucked by Tyrell then BLOCKED ... fucking and sucking all the DMV members worn dicks and getting pissed when they LOG on hea and PAY u..

As a man I apologize for not doing better with you. This is my fault
Im sorry but this just sent me into fckn orbit. Iono if im coming or gawd damn going

BOY  :kii: :plzstop:

But omf that's how you read. These corny new faggs with recycled lines from the old board should take notes.

4 fucking k

XXX.

This post marathon has me in TEARS.

FlowerBomb

4 fucking k

and I'm not going to even acknowledge the other thing. I don't think we've ever talked or had a moment with each other like :uhh: but woo! can't stand iman! ack! You dickeriding, monkey see monkey do ass faggs are even worse.

4 fucking k

And you will read each post, bitch. Unlike your lame ass, I actually have a life outside of here so you will hear from me when I feel like it.