RAYE's Casually Been Invited To Rihanna's Songwriting Camp

Started by Lazarus, June 28, 2017, 03:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

RAYE is slaying right now. Since being tipped on our Brand New For 2017 list, she?s featured on Jax Jones? club smash ?You Don?t Know Me? and her current single ?The Line? is pure pop gold. And her talents haven?t gone unnoticed?

Speaking exclusively to MTV News? Tinea Taylor ahead of her performance at this year?s Isle Of MTV in Malta, RAYE told us she?s been invited to come and write for RIHANNA!

?I literally, like ?thank you god?, have been asked to be part of the Rihanna writing camp, which is in a month?s time and I?m so excited!

?Obviously so many people are writing for her but to be asked and to be part of it and to be one step closer is a dream come true.?

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on June 28, 2017, 03:19:49 AM
Quote“Obviously so many people are writing for her.”
vccccccvvvvccccccccccccc;

!

fedswatchin

FlowerBomb

Maybe ci needs to hire a team of writers, since her ear for music and picking singles is shit.

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: UBH on June 28, 2017, 03:36:17 AM
Maybe ci needs to hire a team of writers, since her ear for music and picking singles is shit.
Ciara's singles get certified

NOTHING on a Tranet album is certified in the last 10 years

Who she gon call?

Ghostbusters?

Undead bitch

Vonc2002

Ciara has a gold and a platinum single certification after 4 flop albums, COUNTLESS song releases, and over a decade. I'd try another narrative cause "her singles get certified" aint hardly true.  This bitch has released about 15 songs over these 4 albums and two  (while still flopping) managed to get  a certification. YAY! :dead:
Like wake tf up :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Should we start listing all of ciara's singles that ARENT certified :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Samsung paid for Rih's entire lifestyle

Like, get over her. She ain't in the running :kii:

Vonc2002

Yea, lemme list em for the hell of it LOLZ
Go Girl
Work
Never Ever
Love Sex and magic
Ride
Speechless
Gimme Dat
Sorry
Sweat
Got Me Good
Im Out
Overdose
DLWML
Damn all these fckn FLOPS :plzstop:

Vonc2002