Kodakblack "I hate my skin color"; "Dark skin people are too guttah"

Started by AIDS, June 30, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:29:55 AM
why am i wearing pink panties
Oh so ur saying it isn't u. U know there are men that wear panties and shit on some kink. I don't put anything past u. Uve already admitted to having a barely there penis so that explains the lack of package. And honestly, i wouldnt put uploading that type of  pic on here past u. Its nice to know u haven't sunk that low
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:33:24 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:29:55 AM
why am i wearing pink panties
Oh so ur saying it isn't u. U know there are men that wear panties and shit on some kink. I don't put anything past u. Uve already admitted to having a barely there penis so that explains the lack of package. And honestly, i wouldnt put uploading that type of  pic on here past u. Its nice to know u haven't sunk that low

I never said that  you assumed that

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:31:25 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 02, 2017, 05:30:40 AM
I thought that was a vagina

well with all this talk about me having micropenis  :usuresis:
Exactly.  Men who are secure in their penis size dont buy penis enhancement equipment. Period.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:34:47 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:31:25 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 02, 2017, 05:30:40 AM
I thought that was a vagina

well with all this talk about me having micropenis  :usuresis:
Exactly.  Men who are secure in their penis size dont buy penis enhancement equipment. Period.
thats wrong you actually have to be pretty secure with it to approach the issue

thats like saying

men who workout are insecure with their bodies

Different

Vonc2002

b7

Vonc2002

Secure in the fact that it's SMALL and you need enhancing

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:40:34 AM

Secure with yourself period

and pushing yourself and your abilities

men with micropenis dont discuss how their penis englargment went 0 to 2 inches or 2 to 5 inches

i stumbled into it accidentally a bit
and im proud of it

its your insecurities that say ...OH DONT NEED IT  |>>NAH IM GOOOD>>>NEVER A PROBLEM OVER HERE woof woof woof

okay well it doesn't indicate a problem

its more of a challenge to see what happens

Different

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:45:06 AM

men with micropenis dont discuss how their penis englargment went 0 to 2 inches or 2 to 5 inches

and im proud of it

its your insecurities that say ...OH DONT NEED IT  |>>NAH IM GOOOD>>>NEVER A PROBLEM OVER HERE woof woof woof

so with this logic u were secure enough in yourself to use someone else's pics to pick men up online, yea?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 06:08:55 AM

and im proud of it

so with this logic u were secure enough in yourself to use someone else's pics to pick men up online, yea?
I was secure enough to use my own ....to pick up men ..,,which as you remember was done...
So i wasnt using someones pic to pick them up cause i never intended on meeting them
it was an experiment like i said

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 06:15:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 06:08:55 AM

and im proud of it

I was secure enough to use my own ....to pick up men ..,,which as you remember was done...
No. What i remember was no one responded to your pics and u used someone else's to see if u would get the same result.  The results werent the same as i recall

fedswatchin

Lew lashed y'all by himself for the last 5 pages vvvvvcccv

Do better guys