R Kelly holding women hostage in a sex cult?

Started by HUGO, July 17, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: HUGO on July 17, 2017, 10:50:23 AM
Bran and Wanya had a friendship that formed into this "puppy love" situationship.
These euphemisms, is it a white terrorist?!
B7

HUGO

Now we all know you have a thing for the sand box so I guess you feel everyone has that mindset?

:diddraispoot:

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 17, 2017, 10:09:31 AM
Sounds like the parents basically handed their daughters over to him hoping be could make them stars.

they're trash just as much as he is

Cowgirl

Quote from: Marilyn on July 17, 2017, 10:51:15 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 17, 2017, 10:50:23 AM
Bran and Wanya had a friendship that formed into this "puppy love" situationship.

I'm sure they fucked hun. I don't even understand what they have to do with this thread
:omgwatshappening:

XXX.

This sounds a lot like Taz's Angels.  Taz is a the biggest pimp in the industry.  Chyna used to be one of his girls.  He has a huge estate where he flies young girls from all over the world.  The den mother, Cat
, trains the girls on how to please Taz & become whores.  These girls are sleeping with artists, athletes, actors, high profile businessmen, etc. 

R. Kelly is sick, but honestly, at least the women are adults.  So, for that, I can't really say much. 

MAY

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 17, 2017, 10:47:26 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 17, 2017, 10:19:36 AM
Quote from: 1814 on July 17, 2017, 10:17:09 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 17, 2017, 10:15:10 AM
I believe it all

:ummwhat:

I mean he is a convincted paedophile marrying Aaliyah at 14

He's a sick man tbqfh. Idk how the molests can look past child molestation and stan for him

:ummwhat:

Right.

!!!
This nigga is sick

SouravMay

QuoteLinda Mensch, a civil lawyer in Chicago who represents the superstar, responded via email to the accusations outlined in this story. Mensch was asked about the on-the-record allegations that Kelly physically and mentally abuses women and that Kelly allegedly met one of the women in his inner circle when she was 17.

?We can only wonder why folks would persist in defaming a great artist who loves his fans, works 24/7, and takes care of all of the people in his life,? Mensch wrote. ?He works hard to become the best person and artist he can be. It is interesting that stories and tales debunked many years ago turn up when his goal is to stop the violence; put down the guns; and embrace peace and love. I suppose that is the price of fame. Like all of us, Mr. Kelly deserves a personal life. Please respect that.?

Yeah none of this mess is true. Innocent Kings.

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
B7

XXX.

I mean, it's probably true.  But the women are consenting adults.  So, there's really no story here.

Plus, it sounded eerily similar to the parents who were practically throwing their children at Michael Jackson after the first molestation case.  It's sick what some people will do.

4 fucking k

this nigga is so famous :omf: he has been trending all morning omg :uhh:

4 fucking k

July 17, 2017, 11:48:07 AM #70 Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:48:58 AM by witch
none of them have been proven true :plea:

Gilgamesh.

QuoteJ. said that Robert ?R.? Kelly, who turned 50 in January, met her daughter backstage at a concert in Atlanta earlier that month. Soon enough, he?d invited her to fly out to the Indio concert on his dime. J. said she?d heard about past sexual misconduct accusations against Kelly, but wasn?t overly worried. She is a fiercely devoted stage mom ? she and her husband of 22 years, Tim, a car dealer, had moved from Memphis to Atlanta to help their eldest child?s career ? and was confident she could protect her daughter.

And this is where they fucked up. Why any parent would allow there child, particularly teenage daughter to work closely with R.Kelly is beyond me. She saw an opportunity to put her daughter on and threw caution to the wind. Her own fault tbh.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

XXX.

In this new social justice warrior climate, this story will be a lot more damaging to his reputation than they have been in the past.  The black girls aren't really going for it.  All the popular black personalities, writers & activists are going in.